Exposed

"When we die, we will turn into songs, and we will hear each other and remember each other

"When we die, we will turn into songs, and we will hear each other and remember each other."
- Rob Sheffield

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THIS man is Peter Pettigrew!" I announce, dropping the unconscious man to the floor.

"A death eater! The one who truly murdered Lily and James Potter that night!" I boom, sinking into a pit with no emotions so that the hundreds of eyes on me didn't freak me the hell out.

The whispers that explode after have me gazing up with a smirk. My eyes were trained on the Minister of Magic.

Cornelius Fudge looked like he was contemplating whether or not he had to take a shit in front of the hundreds of people and jury.

Cedric takes a step back, moving to sit down on the lowest step. He seemed like he needed a breather from the huge whiplash I gave him.

"How did- WHat is this!? Is that man taking Polyjuice potion!!!" Fudge booms, standing up and I roll my eyes at him.

"The rat's supposed to be dead Fudge. If he was dead... how would we find his hair to place in the damn potion? And anyways there's a spell to undo the PP potion." I grin wickedly and the man goes red.

"YOU HAVE WRONGLY ACCUSED SIRIUS BLACK OF CRIMES HE DID NOT COMMIT!" I roar. "YOU SENT A MAN TO AZKABAN WITHOUT A TRIAL!!" I snap, eyes blazing.

"A MINISTER OF MAGIC AGREED TO WRONGFULLY SEND A MAN -WITH NO EVIDENCE STATED OTHERWISE AGAINST HIM- TO AZKABAN FOR 13 YEARS!!"

"No wonder the man could escape under the nose of such an incompetent minster." I grin mockingly and Fudge snarls at me, standing up to slam his pudgy fingers on his stand.

Cameras flash in my face recording down every single thing I'd just said.

Rita was writing down all of this with wide eyes filled with shock of the situation and excitement for the story I had just given her.

"You have no right!" He snaps and I smile.

"I'm a wizarding citizen of this country. I have the most right." I drawl, giggling at his anger.

Screams of protest erupt and everyone stands pointing fingers at both Fudge and me.

That's when Peter actually wakes up and finds himself in between wizarding officials.

"There's an apparition block here right?" I ask this random man who nods quickly. "Great. Wouldn't want to chase the bastard again. He already nailed one hit." I point to my cheek that was growing slightly purple with the bruise.

The shouts of protests explode at that.

Damn, I could really cause a war if I truly wanted to.