A Blackened Meeting

- Hello brother

- Hello brother....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We enter the house and Walburga doesn't even scream. She stares at Regulus in shock and surprise before the old woman burst into tears and was racing towards the frame.

"Regulus!!!! REGULUS!!!?" She shrieks.

"Hi mum." He gives her a soft look, the immense sorrow on his face pained me.

"You brought him home!?" She looks at me. "Thank you!!!" She screams and I blanch back in shock.

"She usually calls me a filthy half-breed. This is new." I muse intrigued, making Regulus cringe.

"I'm sorry about that." He gives me a pained look.

"ALEXA!!! YOU BITCH!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DISAPPEAR?!" Sydney rounds the corner looked enraged. Her wand was in her hand and she looked like she was ready to hex the living daylights out of me.

I give her an annoyed look. "Not now." I snap and she looked surprised before she yells in shock, staring at the man before her in horror.

"Who is that?! Alexa!! Who the fuck is that?!" She screams.

"Sydney why are you YELLING?!" Sirius rounds the corner, blue eyes alert when suddenly he freezes.

"Reggie?" He breathes, staring at Regulus with a horrified expression on his face.

"Hello brother...." Regulus breathes, in his eyes was the most amount of agony I'd seen in a long time.

"Sirius what is going- Alexa?" My cousin rounds the corner, his hands rubbing his scar in pain.

My eyes instantly zero in on his scar and I glare at him.

"Why aren't you telling people your scar is hurting?!" I snap, striding over to slap his hand away.

I stare at his red scar in annoyance. "You need to take care of that thing!" I smack his shoulder and Harry cringes.

"Who is that?" He asks, giving me a glare, and I move back to grab Regulus's hand and lead him inside.

"He's a man who's been trapped in a time capsule for around 15 years and NEEDS SOME FOOD!!" I call out making Molly pop her head out of the kitchen.

"Who needs food?" She demands, eyes lighting up in excitement.

"We do!!" I raise my hand at her pointing to Regulus and I.

I move to the living room where the rest of the family was and sit down placing the youngest Black beside me.

Sirius was still wandering after us with wide eyes.

"Who is this?" Cedric demands, eyes glaring as he stared between Regulus and I. His eyes were trained on our intertwined fingers and I instantly release Regulus's hand.