A Broken Brother's Bond

- I've always dreamed

- I've always dreamed ....that my life could be..... like a fairytale.... a perfect fantasy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The return of Regulus Black was a shocking incident and I knew better than to hope for it to remain secret.

Voldemort would know of the youngest Black remaining alive.

And the pale bald little scorpion wasn't going to like that... at all.

I sit beside Cedric, my legs resting in his lap as I read one of the many books I was required to know for my O.W.Ls.

It wasn't fucking fair.

I found out I was a witch mere days ago and this crusty ass governmental system wanted me to take a fifth year exam?!

I hated exams.

The muggle ones.

So wizarding official exams made me want to rip my teeth out and scream.

"You look like your being bloody tortured Ali." George muses and ruffles my hair with his hand.

"Hilarious Weasley." I grumble. "I think the Crutiatus curse would be much better than reading this- this thing!!!" I groan, closing the book with a loud smack.

"History of Magic?" Harry winces walking in. "Yeah I understand that." My cousin laughs at me.

I scowl at him and throw the book at his head.

"Missed."

"Because I wanted to you lightning bolt thunder looking horse."

Harry chokes on his drink and Cedric gives me a look. "Your insults are truly unique."

"Just like ME!" I tease him with a laugh.

"What are you doing Alexa?" Remus sighs striding in and giving the scene a scan over.

"Why I'm causing chaos." I grin at him.

"But of course you are child. Of course."

"So I hear the lady coming to teach at Hogwarts is really bad." Ron asks, sitting on the table in front of me.

I raise a brow at him, motioning for Cedric to hand me some peeled peaches.

Cedric moves my chair so I'm closer to him and my legs dangle aimlessly off his thighs.

"Thanks." I say and look at Ron, nodding.

"She's a freaking monster. I don't think I'll last five minutes with her. Imma try to tear all the god damn hair from that pink pale catty bratty little puny disposable, disgusting-" I place my feet on the floor pointing at Ron and getting red in the face.

"-bloody awful, fucking terrible-"

"Okay we get it Lex." Harry laughs. "She's an awful person."