Remedial goodness 101

There is extra stuff in this chapter that won't fit in the title. So just deal with it. Thanks :)

We were in class. I was in front of Mal and Evie. "If someone hands you a crying baby. Do you A.Curse it? B.Lock it in a tower? C. Give it a bottle? Or D.Carve out it's heart?" Fairy godmother asked in long terms words like who in Hades flames does that? I was drawing the wand until I heard my name be said. "C.Give it a bottle." I said bored and went back to my drawing. "Correct. Again." She said smiling. Ugh. "You are on fire gurl." Carlos told me in sort of a high pitched voice. "Just pick the one that you hate doing." I told them. Then a girl in a blue dress and clipboard in hand came in. She screamed a tiny bit when she passed us. "Hello young one." Fgm said to the girl. "You need to sign off for early registration for coronation." The girl said while handing the clipboard to fgm. "You all here remember my daughter Jane?" Fairy godmother asked us. "Mom." 'Jane' whispered to her Mom. But my mom is....Spoilers

(If your a doctor who fan you will get the reference)

So I could here pretty well what she said. She then got the clipboard back after whatever fgm did. She then walked out, again, screaming a tiny bit when she passed us. I looked at Mal, putting a book over my drawing so fgm wouldn't see it. I then looked back forward to make fgm think we were listening. "Let's continue." Fgm said. "You find a vial of poison." Fgm shouted. Ouch. "Do you A.Put it in the kings wine? B.Paint it on an apple? Or C.Pass it over to proper authorities?" She finished. Everyone except Mal and I put up their hands. I no longer listened. I just wanted to get out of class.

Mal, Evie and I was at out lockers. "Bye Mal. Bye Y/N/N." Evie told us before going to her lesson since she had a test first period. "I gotta head to class too. I'll cya later yeah?" Mal asked. I nodded my head. I continued to put my books in my locker and get the ones I needed for next period. I had all of my books and closed my locker. But what I didn't expect was Ben to be standing there. "Hey." He said like nothing was going on. "Hey." I said kinda suspicious because one minute he was standing with his girlfriend and 'Charming' and then the next he is near me. "How was your first day?" He asked. "Fine." I said plainly while looking up at him. "You know, you should really think about taking this work off of the lockers and into art class. I could sign you up." He said. That's when Jane walked by. "I gotta go to class. Cya later." I said and left before he could say anything else.

I followed Jane into the bathroom. "Hi. It's Jane. Right?" I asked, knowing her name. I just needed to get closer to the damn wand for Mal. "I always loved that name. Jane." I said, pretending to be happy. "That's cool." She hesitantly said and then started to walk away.

"WAIT. I guess I was just hoping to make a friend who you know, can help me into turning good." I said, acting upset while my left hand was on my right forearm. "You probably have all the friends you could ask for though, huh?" I asked looking sad even though I was just acting. "Not really." She said looking down. "Really. I mean, your mom being fairy godmother AND headmistress?" I asked surprised. "I mean, not to mention your own um..." I said, trying to think of a word. "Personality." Someone said from behind me. I turned around and it was Mal. "Yeah." I agreed.

"You both are very pretty. Your hair colours and styles are cool." She said. "You know, I think I have the thing for it." Mal said. She tried finding her spell book. After a while, she found it. Jane looked kinda scared so I gave her a comforting look. She smiled a bit but I had to go to class so i told Mal and left. "Bye then." She said and I walked out of the bathroom

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I was in maths. I had to sit next to Levi Poppins. He was the son of Mary Poppins and Bert Alfred. He would not stop talking to no end. So I asked Mr Pan a.k.a Peter Pan to go to the bathroom. But secretly, I was hypnotising him into saying yes and to take my time. So when he said those words, I left.