Plan to steal the wand

Before we start, I just wanted to say that instead of a cupcake, it's something else. I only did that because A. I didn't want to copy the film and B. I created a few of them yesterday and wanted to use them. They also have chocolate on them as-well. IMAGINE THEM BECAUSE I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE😂 I'm gonna go now. Bye

We were in the boys dorm, planning on how to steal fgm wand at the coronation. "You guys will be up in the balcony. While Y/N and I will be up at the front." M told everyone. Yes, M had a secret boyfriend from auradon before we even came here. His name was Alex, brother to Audrey. He wasn't like her though, he actually enjoyed the idea of vks coming. Let's just hope malificent doesn't find out. Or there will be trouble.

"Carlos." I said. "I'll find the limo we are to use so we can break the barrier. And get back on the island with the wand." He told us his part.

"Evie." Mal said, then passed something to E, saying that it will make the driver pass out long enough for us all to steal the limo.

I was sat on one of the boys beds, then realised that if we do this, I wanna break the love spell. "M, could I borrow your spell book a sec? I need to write something down." I asked her. "Sure." She replied then handed me the book. I sat back down on the bed, stroking the dog that I remember as dude.

I felt a presence near me but ignored it. "Y/F/I. You wanna break the love spell on Ben?" M asked me. "Yeah. It just seems extra cruel for when all the villians have escaped and start to get their revenge." I told her. "Want me to help you? Knowing that you can't really cook." She asked me. "K." Was all I replied with before we both walked to the kitchens. It was silent until I asked, "What about the spell on Alex, don't you want to break that?" I was the only one, other than Evie, that knew about the spell on Alex. "I will, that's why we are gonna make two of whatever we are gonna make." She replied. "Ok. Let's hurry it up a bit so we can head to bed. I'm tired as it is." I said. Then we hurried up to the kitchens.

Once we got there, I said we would create a few shortbread biscuits. Let's just say, they turned out gorgeous. We created some extra without the spell in so that we could have some before we go on with the plan. Hopefully everything turns out alright...

Cliffhanger, sort of. 476 words. Hope your proud of me. Bye x