Villians family day

This one is going to be shorter since the last one was over 2,000 words but yeah. So let's go.

Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos and I were in Remedial goodness 101 again. UGH. I just wanted to sleep in. "Good morning everyone. Before I start, I just wanted to say that as you know, this Saturday is family day here at Auradon Prep but since your parent's can't be here due to, um, distance. I have organised a special treat." She told us. Then she walked back towards the computer/tv type of thing. She pressed a button on the keyboard and on the screen were our parents. They were trying to figure out how to turn on whatever they were using, since Wi-Fi wasn't on the isle.

After a few minutes, they figured it out. "Y/N sweetheart, It's daddy bear." Way to be embarrasing dad. I just smiled a little.

I didn't want to listen so I asked fgm if I could head to the restroom. She let me go so I headed there but I just stood there for 2 minutes before heading back. I got there just as everyone was leaving. "Guys. What happened?" I asked, knowing that they were gonna have to tell me. "Let's just say, that if we don't pull this off, they will still be proud of us." M replied to my question. "Really?" Carlos asked, hope in his voice. Out of every villian child on that Island, he had the abuse worse. Carlos was like our baby brother even though non of us were related. "No. We are definitely gonners." She told him. Then we walked off to lunch. Well, they did, but I went back to the dorm for some sleep because tomorrow was the coronation and I had a feeling that Evie and Mal, mostly Evie, would force me to sleep because we had to plan out what would happen and how I would get the wand.

I know this one is short but I'm in the middle of watching a disney Chihuahua film called 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua'. I haven't watched the film in years. I better go now. Bye x

365 words