Love spell and tourney game

I forgot to say. Your locker design is this

Pretend the blue bit is the locker

Pretend the blue bit is the locker. Even though my name starts with a J and not a D, I used it for an example so you put your first initial there. Now let's get on with the story.

I was walking with Mal to our lockers. It was the end of the day and we were gonna head over to watch the tourney game. I just wanted to get changed since I probably stink in these clothes I've been in all day. I was about to go until I saw Audrey walk away from Ben. It's now or never Y/N. I thought as I walked up to Ben. "Hey Bennyboo." I said, mocking Audrey's name for him. God did it sound horrible. Especially coming from me. "Hey Y/N." He said. "Want a cookie?" I asked. "I've got a big game and I don't eat before one." Ben said. Think Y/N, Think. "No, I completely understand. Be careful with treats from villians, especially the child of Doctor Facilier." I said. "No it's just..." I cut him off before he could say what he had to say. "I guess it's more for me then." I said, putting one of the cookies with the love spell in it towards my lips. He then grabbed the cookie before I could 'eat it'. He then ate the cookie. "How are they?" I asked. "Um. The're chewey, is that chocolate chip. I'm sorry. Um, Y/N have you always had those F/C flecks in your eyes?" He said/asked. He went to go take another bite out of it but I snatched it out of his hand and put it back in the bag. "Now you, better get to that game." I said, messing up his hair a little. He then walked off to get ready for the game.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I was in my dorm, changing my clothes. Once I was dressed, I was about to put my shoes on when I heard a knock at the door. Opening it, I expected it to be Ben knowing that he can't resist me, especially with the love potion, but instead it was Mal, Evie and Lonnie. "Hey. What you doing here?" Asking them because I thought they would be at the game by now. "We came to find you." M answered. I nodded my head then left to go put my shoes on.

500 words so far. Let's continue

I was stood up in the bleachers with Mal, E and Lonnie. Let's just say, the man who was doing the speech got the clock wrong. Even though he used to be a clock. You heard me right. Clogsworth was doing the speech thingy. I was brought out of my thoughts when all of Auradon were screaming with happiness. We must have won. I thought. That's when Ben took the microphone and started to say that he had something to tell everyone or whatever. It was silent for a few minutes. Then something extraordinary happened. "Give me a Y/F/I." Ben shouted into the microphone. "Y/F/I." Everyone shouted while doing the same pose as everyone else. Give me a (rest of your name/nickname)"

Basically the rest of your name or nickname if you prefer being called your name like I prefer being called Jess or Jessie instead of being called Jessica.