The.....Date.....

I just wanted to say that before I start, I'm sorry I haven't updated in AGES. Also, Y/M/N means your middle name, Y/E/S means your eye shade and Y/E/C means your eye colour. If you don't have a middle name then make up something else to tell Ben or make up a middle name idk. BTW, I never had inspiration to continue the story but forgot to tell you all. Sorry and here is your chapter

I was at my locker, putting the books away I didn't need since I had already had those classes. When I shut my locker door, I screamed a little since I didn't expect anyone to be there, but to my bloody suprise, Ben was standing there, leaning against the locker.

"Hey." He said. "You scared me half to death." I told him while moaning. "Sorry. But um. Can I ask you a question?" He asked. "You just did silly." I said, looking into his eyes. "No, um. Here's the real question. Will you go on a date with me?" He asked. I was stunned. "Um. Yeah, sure." I answered. "Cool, I'll pick you up at 6:30." He told me. "Yeah, I better go and get ready then. Cya." I said and left without another word. Running to find Mal or Evie. "Bye." I heard Ben say.

I was looking everywhere for either Mal or Evie. Until I went to the benches to see that Evie was with Doug. I walked up to them. "I have been looking everywhere for you." I told her while slamming my hands on the table. "What's wrong Y/F/I?" She asked. "Ben just asked me out on...A date." I told her, whispering the last part, kinda embarrassed. "We got this." Evie told me. She said bye to Doug and we were walking off. "Your looking a little pale." She told me. "Duh, I just got asked out." I told her. She kept bugging me about it but then we saw Mal walking towards us. "MAL!" Both me and Evie screamed while running up to her. "Hey guys, what's up?" She asked. "Y/N/N Just got asked out on a date." She said, saying the date part excitedly, hurting my ears. I may have been the daughter of Doctor Facilier but I was also the daughter of a specific cat.

Hint: not the Cheshire cat

Mal, Evie and I were in our dorm, Mal was doing my hair and Evie was do it my makeup. "Careful on the blush E. And with the pins M." I told the two girls. "Please, my mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk." E told me and Mal, mostly me tho. "And I had to learn myself how to do these sort of hairstyles, since my mom was 'too busy'." She said, quoting the last part. "And done." The two girls said, making me look into the mirror.

Outfit above

"It's still missing something." Evie and Mal said at the same time. Then they both went to Evie's draw and got out some cat ears.

(Ears in the picture with the date outfit)

They are the only two who know that my mum is Marie.

(Y'know, the white cat with the pink bow)

Then I heard a knock on the door. I answered it to see Ben stood there with two bike helmets. He stood gawking for a few seconds until he snapped back into reality.

"For the first time, I think I have figured out the difference between Pretty and Beautiful." He told me. I snorted a little and looked down. Looking back up, I noticed at the side of my eye, I could see Mal and Evie giving me the "go before I push you." look. "I hope you like bikes." Ben said, handing me a helmet. I grabbed it and off we went.

After a few minutes of walking down to wherever he was taking me, I took off my headband and tried on the helmet. It was too big for my petite head. Ben laughed while I just glared. "Shur up." I said, playfully.

Eventually, we ended up having to go back to get a smaller helmet for me so I wouldn't crack my head open incase I fell off but soon, we got to a bridge that looked like it could fall any minute. "Um...Isn't there another way to our destination?" I asked, kinda scared because I hate heights. "Nope." Was all he said before pulling me onto the bridge.