Chapter 56

*lemon*

"You killed your mother, the mate of Tah'kath."

"I did, Enforcer."

"Why, Zaiyu?"

"Daih'kea was responsible for the attack on Dhadtoudi. She hired Hish-qu-Ten Young Bloods to travel to our world and destroy the pyode-amedha."

"Have you any proof?"

"Their bodies remain in the fields. Near the jungle forest where the soft meat was discovered." Zaiyu looked across the way at Dhadtoudi who was standing over their mother's prepared corpse. Many Dark Blade members had come to show respect for the deceased female, even more than for his father's spiritual departure. "If you wish to exact punishment, let us leave so that you may do so already. I grow weary of this discussion, and my sister has seen enough death in our bloodline...I do not wish to make her see another."

"You will not be executed, Warrior Zaiyu. The way I see it, Dhadtoudi is a Blooded Warrior of our clan. Daih'kea plotted her assassination. Daih'kea was the traitor, not you. She attacked you, and you defended yourself. Nothing more."
———————————————————————
T'ahrou gripped the back of Dhadtoudi's thighs as he supported her small body in the air, her back arching against the metallic wall. Heavy moans escaped her lips as she embedded her fingernails into his muscular shoulders. His throbbing member ached with pleasure as it thrust in and out of the humans velvety folds.

"Do you miss them?" T'ahrou sat upright on the bed while Dhadtoudi lay outstretched on her back. "Humans are known to feel overwhelming emotion with the loss of a treasured acquaintance."

The female cried out in ecstasy as his body pressed against the rough surface of her g-spot time and time again. Beads of sweat littered her lightly tanned skin, her tresses swaying about her waist with every movement of their joined bodies.

"No, I do not." She gazed at the metallic ceiling with empty, hazy eyes. "I imagined I would feel sorrow for the loss of Daih'kea...or pain for Zaiyu...but I feel nothing. When I think about what happened, sometimes I feel a stroke of anger for the death of my father, but it dissipates as quickly as it develops. I only feel emptiness within my soul."

T'ahrou leaned forward, tracing the tusks of his mandibles along the tender flesh of her neck. Chill bumps rose throughout her body from the stimulation. Her shimmering back arched with the threat of another powerful release and she moved her hands from T'ahrou's shoulders to her own chest. She tightly squeezed the plump mounds as her mate continued his onslaught on her lower half.

"Then perhaps you are more akin to the Yautja than the others seem to believe."

The warrior carried his female to the nearby bed before turning his body and sitting on the edge. Dhadtoudi continued to straddle his massive form as she pushed him back into a prone position. She slowly rocked her hips in circular motions which elicited a delightful trill of clicks from the Yautja. His chest rumbled with the sound, the vibrations spreading through to the rest of his body and further stimulating the human.

"Do you honestly disagree with their opinions?"

His clawed hands cupped her firm ass as she began to raise her body off of his member before slowly easing back down the shaft. She continued to fondle her breasts as her back arched and her head fell back against her shoulders.

"You are my mate. The opinions of others mean nothing to me. Yours is the only opinion that I see with any sense of relevance."

A menacing growl emanated from T'ahrou's throat as the pulsing sensation in his member intensified and he began to buck his hips beneath Dhadtoudi, their bodies quickly falling into synch with the motions. Dhadtoudi cried out once more as her body was pushed over the edge and she gave in to the carnal ecstasy. Her velvety folds were flooded with the hot, surging seed of her mate before his clawed hands moved up her sides to rest upon her chest, squeezing slightly as he fondled the warm mounds.

"They are your clan, T'ahrou. You cannot disregard them in such a way."

Dhadtoudi leaned down to rest her upper body against his, nuzzling into the curve of his neck with her ear against his chest. His heart was racing, pounding like a great battle drum.

"If the day comes that the clan tries to force you out...I would turn my back on them without hesitation."