fifteen

𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕖𝕒

as the group sat discussing how uncomfortable they were with sarah john b was sad they were so unapproving of him and sarah. "i'm actually pretty uncomfortable." pope said admitting how he felt. "yeah pope when are you not?" john b said trying to make reason of the situation.

"i don't know i rode here on the back of jj's bike pretty comfortably." he said and reese laughed. "yeah it's true most relaxed i've ever seen him." jj said entering the conversation. they continued to argue as jj and pope pulled money out placing bets on them. reese joined in and bet for kei.

"okay i'll make it easy for you. me or her?" kei said and pope and jj said ooooo as they looked at john b and she stopped in front of him. "i'm actually very curious." kei said clearly angered by him. she thought her and sarah were friends a year ago then she just black listed her. "both." john b said sitting back.

"wow go for the hail mary." jj said and reese hit him. "stop it not the time okay." she whispered to him as they looked back. kei scoffed at him and left the group. reese felt bad for kei who she thought had liked him but apparently not. sarah left shortly after. then john b made a plan.

reese's pov

i was currently at kei's house trying to do john b's dirty work for him by getting kei to hang out with me. i wasn't going to help, but i just wanted everyone together. i got her on the boat then we drove out to the camerons boat. john b said the boat was messed up. "you guys are useless." she said getting on the boat. as we jumped off swimming back.

kei realized what we had done and flipped us off as sarah jumped in the water trying to get to us. "sorry kei i love you i just want everyone to be friends." i said as we started the boat. "jj rolled a few blunts and put food in the cabinet." john b said as we rode off. we got back to the château and john b looked at me.

"you should come stay at the cameron's so you aren't alone. ward was asking about you he's worried." he said and i looked at him sighing. "i'm sorry i just can't stay in the same house as rafe who knows what he'll do." i said sitting down. jj sat by me and i leaned into him. "i understand and jj you better not be macking on my sister." john b said and jj pushed me off of him causing me to fall on the floor.

"what me and her? no." he said and while it offended me i understood. i couldn't just be with him. it was against the rules after all. "good." john b said and i looked at him. "why would it matter so much? you got with kei." i said and he looked between both of us. "that's different."

"how?" i asked him and he looked at me. "i'm not with kei okay we kissed one time." he said completely changing the subject. i gave up on the lost cause. he stayed with me in the château that night and the next morning we went to get kei and sarah.

they got back on the boat acting all mad, but as a girl i picked up on the fact that they had actually worked things out. "we're going to get you back when you least expect it." kei said as her and sarah laughed. we went back to the château and mapped the plan for searching the well.

"i'm sorry he trapped y'all together. he just didn't want to lose people he cares about. he's been like that forever trust me he does the same to me." i said to kei and sarah apologizing. "no it's okay reese it worked i guess." kei said and i smiled. "good. i needed another girl-friend anyway." i said to them smiling.

"wait did i hear someone say they had a girlfriend?" jj said looking at us smirking. "yeah i do." i said to him and his mouth dropped. "actually yeah we all do." sarah said and we all wrapped our arms around each other smiling at jj. "we're a thruple." kei said and we started laughing.

jj rolled his eyes and went back to john b and pope. we high fives each other before going to review the plan. we got in the car and went to the house. as we started to walk towards it a light came on. "shit!" everyone yelled as jj pulled me out of the light into the bushes.

"she has motion sensors." kei said. "what do we do?" i asked pope specifically since he was the smartest. he shrugged and jj stepped in. "maybe we can walk very very slow." we all just looked at each other before looking at him. "you're such a dumbass jj." kei said and john b gave another 'great idea' "maybe we can throw a rock at it?" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"boys." was all i said then sarah gave an actual idea. "we used to play hide and seek here all the time. we can go to the generator and turn it off." she said and we nodded. "i'll go too." i said and both john b and jj pulled me back. "you aren't going." "yes i am." i said pulling away from both of them.

"be safe." john b said to both sarah and i. i soluted him and he kissed sarah. pope and jj looked at each other. "be safe." "i'll be so safe i'll be safe for you." "shut up you guys i'm gonna kill y'all." john b said to them. pope looked to jj, "but how is that safe?" he said and i laughed before running to catch up with kei and sarah.

we all went into the house and finally got the generator off. as we were about to walk out an axe flew by me hitting the wall. i scream out and fell as she swung the thing almost hitting us. she kept missing and sometimes wasn't even close. i noticed her eyes had grey over them showing she was blind.

we pushed her into a room after a good 10 minutes or so and locked the door. who knows how long that'll keep her tied up. we ran the the basement telling the boys what happened, but they were preoccupied with helping john b.

soon after we shared the story, she came down to the basement, however, this time she didn't have an axe with her. she had a whole ass gun.