seventeen

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖?

jj pulled up to the house and everyone was worried about him. he was so angry he couldn't control him self and it was just taking over him. his dad had been pretty bad his whole life, but tolerable. that was until the day he started doing drugs.

"this doesn't feel right." reese and pope said trying to reason with jj who just ignored them and got out of the car. "this won't take long." jj said walking into the house. reese hugged john b clearly upset and he hugged her back. "he'll be fine he's just going through one of those moods." john b said rubbing reese's back.

john b went in the building trying to reason with jj who would not listen. "it's an eye for an eye john b." he said as he took all the money. he walked out of the room with the money and john b looked at him. "if you keep going down this road you're going to end up like your dad your scaring reese." he said and jj grabbed him.

"you watch your mouth man." he said angrily. that was probably some of the worst things that could be said to him the worst of course being that he was ending up like his dad. he also didn't like the fact that john b said that he scared reese.

jj never wanted to scare reese, but he just couldn't control himself and no one could calm him down. "aren't you tired of being messed with?" he said still in john b's face. "that's not the point." john b said trying to reason with him. he then walked out of the house with all the money.

reese's pov

"alright so we're looking at about 3 grand each for putting us through that bullshit." we all stood there looking at jj. my expression softens as i look at him i know he's just upset from him attacking us and dealing to his dad. he had always been overprotective, but robbing someone was just too far.

"reese you get 4 grand because i was 'scaring you'." he said looking at me. i looked down at the ground. this wasn't him okay. something was wrong with jj right now and he's not acting himself. "is this what we're doing now robbing people?" kei said to him grabbing me and hugging me.

"yeah he's going to find us." sarah said putting her arm around the other side of me. everyone continued to say stuff to him. "how'd y'all feel having a gun pulled on ya? huh?" he asked the group and john b got in his face. "relax." "he had you right here bro." jj said pointing in his face.

john b moved his hand. "look we've got to go get the gold okay. give me that shit we're putting it back." he said grabbing the money bag. jj immediately slammed him into the van and i ran over to him. "jj stop please." i said tearing up. "does that make you feel tuff or something?" john b asked and jj took the money back.

"what're you gonna do when he come after us? he's going to hurt reese and i know y'all have something going on i'm not stupid. he's gonna hurt al of us. so what're you going to do? huh?" he asked and jj looked back to me and looked back at him. "we punch him in the throat." "good fuckin idea jj." "i'm not putting it back." he said moving away and getting in the van.

"you guys getting in or what come on reese i need to talk to you." he said and we all just stood there looking at him. he climbed out looking at us. "what?" "we're sick of your shit." "oh my shit?" "yes your shit." "yes your pulling guns on people shit." kei stepped in. "jj we're worried about you." i said looking at him and pope said something then he lost it.

"okay pope i took the fall for you. do you know how much money i owe for you man?" jj said raising his voice. "i didn't even ask you to." "well i did." "i'm going to pay you back okay." "i did pay it back. right here right now by myself." he said clenching his jaw looking at all of us. he walked back to the car grabbing the money bag.

"i'm gonna do that. by myself." he said looking at us then looking at me. "jj!" i called putting and john b grabbed me. "just let him go man." "i macked on your sister by the way." he called back and i just sat there. i couldn't believe he would do something like that. i started to cry and instead of getting yelled at like expected everyone hugged me. "it's okay reese." john b said.

i decided to go to the cameron's house that night. "you want to go fishing with us in the morning?" ward asked at dinner. "no i'll pass i'll let you guys just hang out i'll probably go check on jj in the morning." i said to them as john b looked at me.

after dinner we went to his room. "are you sure you're okay?" he asked me and i nodded. "i'm fine. i think i'm going to go check on jj now. i'm just worried about his dad hitting him." i said to him and he nodded hugging me. "what did you do with him?" he asked me and i was instantly embarrassed.

"nothing. we just kissed like a few times." i said to him and he sighed. "i guess it's better him than rafe or someone." he said and i nodded. i then left and went to jj's house. i saw a ton of flashing light and i ran to it thinking it was from the cops. there i saw jj sitting in a hot tub.

"i got a jet going straight up my butt right now." he said and i looked at him walking up. "jj what did you do?" i asked him and he smirked at me. "come on reeses i did this for you. you're my girl." he said and i walked up to him. "are you okay?" "don't give me that look okay."

"what happened to the money?" i asked and he laughed. "i bought all of this plus express shipping it's expensive. you want some champagne?" he asked and i just looked at him with a worried look. "stop feeling sorry for me okay i'm sick of it." he said standing up and i saw the bruises on him.

"i'm going to kill your dad." i said walking up to the hot tub and hugging jj tightly. he cried into me as i ran a hand through his hair and rubbed his back. "it's not your fault jj." i whisper to him. "i almost killed him okay." he said as pope and kei walked up.

"it's okay." i said hugging him again. when he finally got out of the hot tub we all went back to the château  we sat outside for a bit before kei and pope had to leave and jj and i went inside. "i'm so sorry reese i was just so mad earlier and i-" i cut him off by kissing him. he kissed me back and i pulled away.

"it's okay jj i know and besides john b wasn't mad. he was just worried about you." i told him and he nodded. "i'm such an asshole sometimes." "can't say i disagree." i said laughing and he pushed me teasingly.

he slept in my room that night and let's just say we did a little more than just kiss....