. Morning Routine .

Emma opened her eyes, hearing the chiming of the bell to signal her a good morning. She sat up, already full of energy for the day.

' ' Rise and shine everyone! ' ' She called, looking around as she got up from her bed. Many were still asleep, so she made it her job to get all her siblings up and ready for breakfast.

' ' Breakfast is calling! ' '

An eruptions of yawns were heard as every single child started to rise from their slumber, which gave the bright girl an indication to ready herself for the day. Of course many were asking for help with a variety of little things, not that Emma minded, she loved helping her family.

' ' Emma I can't put my shoes on . . . ! ' ' One child whined.

' ' I can't untie my stupid shoe laces . . . ' ' Another cried.

Emma simply smiled at the two sniffling children, buttoning up another baby's shirt as she spoke to her siblings in need.

' ' Relax, I've got it covered ' ' She beamed, turning towards them after she was done with the child's shirt.
' ' Don't cry! ' ' She gave another lopsided grin as she helped the children with their shoe problems.

She loved her family, even if they weren't related by blood.

They were still her brothers and sisters, nothing more, nothing less.

- . . . -

《 Emma 》

I laughed as I ran with Phil in my arms, everyone all happy and filled with joy.

' ' Good morning! Don, Conny! ' ' I stopped in front of them, Phil still giggling in my arms as I started taking a few steps closer.

' ' And of course, our precious little Bernie! ' ' I then took off once again, running through the halls to reach breakfast in time.

' ' I will get to see [ Y/n ]! ' ' Phil squealed, he always had a way with them. Making [ Y/n ] feel so much more comfortable, with Conny there too.

' Always so kind . . . I still have yet to hear them not stutter, it'll happen eventually '

I kept running through the long hallway, only a few more steps before we reach the dining room.

' ' Hey Phil, have you ever heard them not stutter? ' '

Phil giggled, which made me grin. I had no idea why he was giggling, maybe I reminded them of a funny moment.

That's when I was lightly shoved, making me stumble as I let Phil out of my grasp. I regained my balance and looked to the culprits.

' ' Tag! You're it! ' '

' ' Catch me if you can~! ' '

Of course it was Thoma and Lannion with their light-hearted teasing.

I smiled to myself, my face casted over with a shadow to make myself seem just as intimidating. The duo sweatdropped as Phil started to laugh behind me, with one step forward they took another step back.