🐞3🐱

(Photo not mine)

(Photo not mine)

Adrien’s Point of View

“Someday, Ladybug will love me,” I whispered to myself as I watched Ladybug vanish.

Once she was gone, I went home.
I came in to the window of my room silently, not wanting my bodyguard to hear me coming in.

“Claws in,” I whispered and my transformation drop off, revealing my lazy kwami, Plagg.

He flew in front of me, asking for camembert. I threw him a piece of camembert from my pocket and he ate it happily. I thought he had enough but, then, Plagg went to the closet full of camembert and threw more to his mouth. I thought for a moment. Does Plagg knew Ladybug’s identity?

“Plagg, I will give you camembert twice before and after I transform into Chat Noir if you will answer my question honestly.”

“What is it kid?” He asked while munching his stinky camembert.

“Do you know Ladybug’s identity?” I asked. Out of the blue, I heard him choke.

“W-What?! N-No, kid! I told you from day one, nobody must know your identities even you two. It’s for your own good, Adrien,” he replied.

“Oh really? But, if you tell me, I'll make twice to thrice the camembert I gave you before and after I transform~~”

“Really?” He said as his eyes sparkled.

“Yes, I’m not kidding.”

Plagg loves camembert. I knew it! And he won’t resist to answer my question just for camembert cheese!

“Hmmmmmm… Let me think about that… well, okay, I will tell you.”

My eyes sparkled and I was full of excitement. Finally, I’ll know who Ladybug is!

“Yes! Yes! Okay, now, who is Ladybug behind the mask?”

My kwami took a deep breath “She is--” He was cut off when someone knocked from the door and green smoke came out from Plagg’s mouth.

“Adrien? Are you there?” A familiar voice asked.

“O-Oh! Uh….Y-yeah father! I’m right here!”

“Hide Plagg!” I whispered and my kwami flew and hid under my shirt.

“Come in, father.”

The door opened, revealing my strict father, Gabriel Agreste. There was one time Ladybug suspected my father was Hawkmoth because of the butterfly designs inside our house and also in my father’s designs but, that doesn’t prove that he’s Hawkmoth, right? Maybe Father had an obsession to butterflies and I didn’t know about it. Then, later after that, my father was akumatized into the Collector so it can’t be him.

“Adrien, may I ask you something?” he asked and sat down on the sofa.

I walked towards the sofa and sat beside him. “Yes, father, what is it?”