🐞15 (Part 2)🐱

Photo above from Adrien Agreste's instagram (@adrienagrestebrand)

“Spots off,” the girl in the video said as her transformation dropped off.

“Marinette? Y-You’re Ladybug?”

Everyone gasped. My eyes widened as I turned to my seatmate.

“M-Marinette? You’re L-Ladybug?!” I exclaimed and stared at her intently.

MARINETTE IS LADYBUG? LADYBUG IS MARINETTE? SHE’S BEEN THERE BY MY SIDE ALL THIS TIME?!

Now, I understand Plagg’s clue about Ladybug’s name starting with M and that she has a crush on me.

It all makes sense now.

*

*

*

*

“This girl’s awesome. She’s crazy awesome!”

*

*

*

*

“Marinette?”

“Uh…”

“This isn’t the first time I’ve bumped into right after Ladybug transformed back. Could you be…”

“Ah, in love with you!”

“Marinette?”

*

*

*

*

So she wasn’t following us everywhere because she’s obviously Ladybug!

*

*

*

*

“Wow! Chat Noir, this is… beautiful! I’m so sorry.”

“Why? It’s not your fault.”

“No— Yeah— I mean— What I mean is I’m very sorry for you because, um, you prepared all of this and then… she didn’t show.”

“She told me she might not make it but I had my fingers crossed. I really wanted her to come.”

“Maybe she had a really good reason for not coming. Like, a problem or something.”

“You’re only saying that to make me feel better.”

“Yeah. I mean— No! I mean—Look out!”

*

*

*

*

*

“Marinette, right? We’ve bumped into each other before.”

“Yeah, a bunch of times. I mean- yes! We have. One time a super villain fell in love with me.”

*

*

*

*

“Don’t worry, Chat Noir. Marinette’s safe.”

*

*