🐞9🐱

(CTTO)

(CTTO)

Marinette’s Point of View

“ADRIEN! WATCH OUT!” I screamed out of my lungs as I immediately tied his leg with my yoyo and pulled him before Reflekta could change him just like her.

“Adrien, we are friends right?” Reflekta said. “Why don’t you give me Ladybug’s miraculous? Don’t you want to be like Rose, do you?"

Adrien stood up and I untied the string on his leg. “No, we’re not friends! Now, bring back Juleka!”

Reflekta groaned. “All I want is revenge on Chloé Bourgeois! This is for Marinette and me! Why don’t you join me instead?!”

“Because revenge isn’t the solution, Juleka!”

"I'm not Juleka! I'm Reflekta!"

She groaned and this time, Adrien had almost turn like Reflekta but, luckily, I jumped on him and we landed on the floor.

“Run, Adrien!” I told him as I helped him stood up. He nodded and did what I’ve told him to do. “It’s just you and me, Reflekta!”

***

“Pound i—”

I immediately ran to Juleka. “What happened?”

I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back too. I’m glad my best friend’s safe. I don’t know how will I react if I’ll loose one of my friends. She almost fell earlier when we were chasing her at the rooftop but gladly, I caught her before capturing the akuma.

Out of the blue, my earrings beeped. I broke the hug and waved goodbye to Chat Noir and Juleka.

“Bug out!”

I ran to the dark alley behind the hotel and de-transformed. Tikki fell onto my hands, tired.

“Marinette, I’m hungry,” Tikki mumbled.

I opened my purse and there wasn’t any cookies left for Tikki. “I’ll feed you but first, let’s go back to the hotel."

I put Tikki back inside my purse and walked to the entrance. I almost wanted to run but, I forgot I was wearing high heels.

Whoah! I don’t actually walk fast like this! I went to the near table and got one big cookie for Tikki. I opened my purse and put the cookie inside.

“What are you doing here, Dupain-Cheng?” someone asked me from behind. “Getting some food for your precious little kwami, eh?”

I turned around and saw Chloé. I was glad when she finally came to her senses that the gown she wore earlier is not her design. She is now wearing a different gown and it was yellow instead of violet.

“Shhhh! I told you not to mention that, Chloé,” I whispered.

“Why not? I don't care. It’s not my secret unless… “ she said and smirked.