🐞6🐱

(Screenshot from the episode "Oblivio" )

“Since when did you call me your Princess?”

Adrien’s eyes widened. He scratched his nape. “Uh… y-you know! Chat Noir and I are good friends and he used to talk about you a lot. He always refer you as his princess.”

“Me? His princess?” I said and giggled.

“Nah, Chat is bluffing, Adrien! I knew he loves Ladybug.”

“Oh really? Then maybe you’re right.”

I walked out of the car. Adrien never told me about him being friends with Chat Noir. I didn’t expect that. I mean, Adrien has nothing in common with Chat so, how in Earth did they become good friends?

I looked at him as he got out of the car and closed the door. He walked towards my direction and smiled.

“Let’s go?” he asked.

IN THE MALL…

"How about this?” Adrien said as he got out of the fitting room.

I laughed as I saw how ridiculous his outfit looks like. He was wearing a pink gown!

“Silly, Adrien. Not that one!” I exclaimed.

He went back to the fitting room.

Adrien have been going in and out the fitting room for more than twenty minutes. We agreed that he’ll be the first to find his outfit and I’m going to be the judge.

He went out of the fitting room and this time,  I can’t help but to blush.

“What’s with the blush, Mari?” He asked and smirked. I knew he was teasing me!

I throw him the tissue beside me. “I’m not blushing!”

“No, you are! Hahahaha!”

Adrien could be flirty sometimes but, it only happens in rare occasions. I watched him as he laughed continuously.

Adrien.

Adrien…

Then, I saw pink bubbles scattering around him as he laughed.

His smile…

His eyes…

Oh, Adrien.

(A/N: Adrien, the fragrance! No, just kidding)

I was snapped back to reality when he spoke.

“Marinette? Are you listening?”

I stood up. “Uhh, what did you say again?”

“I said, have you decided the outfit I’ll wear already?” He asked. “I’m tired of going in and out. Besides, we still have homework to do.”