🐞7🐱

(Screenshot from the episode "Startrain" )

Adrien’s Point of View

“We’re stuck together!” we exclaimed at the same time.

Marinette was terrified. Later on, she grabbed her phone and tried to call all the people in her contact list but, no one had answered.

“How about you, Adrien?” she asked.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket.

I turned it on and quickly went to the messenger app.

Dialing Gabriel Agreste…

“Please answer, Father,” I whispered, hoping my wish would come true.

“Please…”

The caller cannot be reached. Please try again later.

I sighed. Why would I expect my father to answer my call? He never answers it anyway. And every time I’ll ask or call him, he’ll just say he’s busy.

Anyway, I didn’t lose hope. I scrolled through my contacts and dialed every number I could find, even Marinette’s parents but, they didn’t answer.

I glanced at Marinette who’s now sitting on the floor. She was still dialing them.

“I’m afraid none of them answered my calls,” I said sadly and sat next to her. “What will we do now?”

She turned to me. “Try texting them.”

So I did but, none of them had seen my message nor had replied to me. I slumped into the wall and sighed once again.

Silence occupied the elevator. After a few moments of staring in the ceiling, I felt someone’s head on my shoulder.

I glanced beside me and saw Marinette sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I smiled. This reminds me of that time we had a sleepover at her room.

It was the middle of the night and we were watching a movie at that time. I was too focused on watching the movie that I didn’t notice her sleeping on my shoulder.

Back in the elevator. What’s the time already? I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

9:30 PM

So we’ve been here for three hours already? That’s bad.

“Hey, kid!”

I turned to my kwami who was floating in front of me.

“What do you want, Plagg?”I whispered. “Lower your voice or else Marinette will hear you.”

“Simple. I just want to ask for a camembert.”

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a piece of camembert from my pocket. I gave it to him and he ate it gracefully. I stared at Plagg as he was eating his camembert.