🐞15 (Part 3) THE END🐱

Marinette's Point of View

Fourteen years had passed and many things had happened. I don't know where to start but, I'll try my best to explain it.

Thirteen years ago, I was claimed to be the new guardian of the miraculous. If I was still the Marinette before, I would really freak out and may mess things up but, I have no choice. Master Fu chose me and I'm willing to accept and do the responsibilities-even though I knew some day I'm going to forget that I was Ladybug. Being Ladybug is not just my secret now, I also had to keep the secret of being the guardian.

We had defeated Hawkmoth and it turned out, it was Adrien's father, Gabriel Agreste! Remember my dream months-er years-wow time flies so fast-ago?

I heard him chuckling. "I already got Chat Noir's miraculous! Turned out he was just my son!"

That dream gave me a clue already. Also, the moment I saw Adrien's identity! I was really confused at first to Tikki's theory about Adrien's dad being Hawkmoth-when we had already proved that theory wrong the day the latter's civillian self was akumatized. But then, given our confrontation with him last year...

"We got you, Hawkmoth!"

"Now, give us your miraculous!"

"No! I won't let you get my miraculous so fast, kiddos!"

"I bet we could!"

"Faster than you, of course!"

We had a hard time fighting him but, our fight didn't last because, we have got his staff without him noticing. Chat has used his cataclysm on the staff. We'd trapped him. The moment I removed his miraculous, Chat and I were speechless.

"Fa-I mean Mr. Agreste?"

After that, we brought Mr. Agreste to the police. Mr. Agreste's assistant, Nathalie, was the one who was taking care of Adrien until now. Adrien still visits his father when it comes to important occasions.

I thought it was the end but, one day...

"Do you think it's time to put the miraculous box into another place, Tikki?"

"Right, Marinette."

I'd checked the miraculous first and that's when it happened...

"WHERE IS THE BUTTERFLY MIRACULOUS?"

But, there's no time to talk about bad things.

Because, you see...

Today is a very special day for me.

"Marinette!"

I turned around and saw mom. She was dressed in a red formal dress.

"You look gorgeous, sweetie!" my mom complimented and sniffed. I saw her eyes watered. "I can't believe my baby has already grown up into a beautiful woman! It's like yesterday you had just your first word."

I beamed a smile and hugged my mom. "It's alright, Mom."

I pulled back and she smiled gently at me. She wiped her tears.

"Oh! We need to stop talking," she said and grabbed my arm. "Everyone's waiting."

Mom pulled me out of the room. She was walking so fast that I had to experience the struggle with wearing high heels again.

We rode a black limousine. My father was already inside. The sunset was already there. Moments later, we arrived at our destination. My parents were the first to come out. When they were already out, I got out of the limousine. My dad closed the door as I looked up and saw a lot of people huddled in groups.