C r e s c e n d o

After Jackson asked a long and invasive set of questions even the FBI would be impressed by, a stamp of approval was given to both boys. However, it seemed like Jackson had taken a shine to Eddy. Y/N wasn't really surprised, considering the fact that both Eddy and Jackson had the same weird brand of humor as well as an unhealthy obsession with anime.

While Jackson and Eddy were comparing their "waifus" Y/N became bored I have no idea what that is.... Y/N only watched some shojo anime like Uta no Prince-sama as well as Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. She noticed that she wasn't the only one distracted, Brett too was staring into space while tapping rhythmically on the table. Catching his attention, Y/N made a 'come hither' motion and the two quietly snuck away to her room.

"Noticed you were as zoned out as I was, so I deemed it necessary to save your bored ass."

Brett grunted "Yeah, I expected that level of otaku from Eddy but did not expect your brother to be one as well."

"What can I say? I'm the normal one in the family."

"Uh huh, don't you go through at least 2 books a day?"

"That's besides the point!"

"Nope, pretty sure that's the whole point." Bretty looked at her smugly.

"Hey, you know it's technically for work."

"Have you told your brother yet? About your job as a book blogger?"

"I haven't, and neither will you. Okay? I don't think he'll understand and I don't want mom to find out. She'll kill me."

"Okay, it's your secret so I won't say anything. However, I really think you should consider telling Jackson what you actually wanna do in the future. The clock's ticking Y/N."

Y/N started to lose her patience, for she was sensitive about this subject, "Listen Brett, just drop it. It's not easy for some of us to chase our dreams."

"Hey, do you think it's easy for me? You're the one who convinced me to follow my dream of becoming a soloist. You forced me to join the showcase and-"

"Brett! I said it's not the same, now DROP. IT." Brett stilled after Y/N yelled at him. She usually yells at Eddy, but he'd never garnered such a reaction from her before.

"Y/N, I'm-"

He was interrupted, "Everything okay in here?" Jackson poked his head in.

"Just peachy. Speaking of peaches, you made a fruit tarts right? Let's eat them." and with that, Y/N linked arms with her brother and dragged him towards the kitchen, leaving Brett feeling dumbfounded and guilty in the center of her room.

Brett's POV

What the hell was that?

∑(。・Д・。)??? Author's Note  Σ( ̄□ ̄;)

Henlo~ surprised, right?

This author-san is sorry the chapter is so short (๑ ˊ͈ ᐞ ˋ͈ )ƅ̋

BUT! I have a good reason!

I want to do a Brett's POV next and wanted to leave a little Cherry Bomb (NCTzens what's up) in this chapter before I switch POV's. 

Tell me what you think!

-Harukachan (Most Evil Author-san) ヾ(о-ω・)ノ⌒★