Felix

I woke up in a bed 

Too bad that the bed wasn't mine.

I was looking around, trying to remember what happened. I got up, searching for my clothes.

"Well, Well, Well."Said a voice behind me. "Look who's awake". I turned around and I smiled. "Would you please tell me where am I?" He smiled back."You're at my house. Don't worry about those assholes. My father is gonna call the principal and tell him about this morning. And my mum took care of your wounds and stuff." 

"Aaaaaaaaaaand, my clothes?" I asked. He laught ironicly:"My mum took care of them too. They're in the dryer." "Thanks, I think." I laughed. 

"Anyway, my name is Felix"  He approaches me, holding his hand.I squeezed it. "Sean, but you can call me Jack." Immediately after getting acquainted with the Swedish boy, I decided to go and change myself and, in the living room under the stairs, I saw something unexpected: I saw my mother laughing along with the girl who appeared to be Felix's mother. She looked so... happy. Besides, my mother is always on the phone. My mother isn't one of those people who's attached so much to her son. I don't think I've ever heard phrases like, "How did it go to school?" or "How are you today?" Like I said, my mother didn't care that much about me.

After changing my clothes, I went back to Felix's room and, right after the door opened, I was bombarded with questions about my school or friends. "This place is hell. I repeat: you picked the wrong city. In here you have to be cool like the others, wear the same goddamn badass colthes that everybody use to wear, and you need money. As if I had chosen I to be born in a poor town. In Ireland everything was just fine. I had friends, a normal life. And also, everyone thought that my hair was cool. Now people think I'm gay." I said with a sad voice. "I think your hair is super cool. I thought I'd dye my hair too some day. White should work." He smiled.  

"How was your life before coming in Brighton?" I asked. "Boring. I mean, my childhood was the best. I had lots of friends and good memories. But I get bullied too. that's why I came to help you. You know why I was hated?" He turned to me, smiling at the knowledge of the answer. I beckoned him to go on. He sighed and said "My favourite game is Tibia. If the graphic is not the best, It doesn't mean that the game is bad. Or that I'm a nerd." 

"Wait" I said with a loud voice "You actually like those tipes of videogames?" He looked down with a sad face. "I know, you don't. God w-" "I LOVE THEM!" I screamed " I mean, I prefer games like Silent Hill, or Dark Souls and Bloodborne. Or  Shadow of the Colossus and Skyrim a-" "I prefer Oblivion from that series. I mean Skyrim's one." "Do you like any multiplayer games" He said happy "Do you have Overwatch?" I asked excitedly. He smiled at me even more, taking the game from the appropriate shelf, and after inserting it in the console near his giant tv, he said :"Now this is a Wednesday afternoon".

And five hours had past.

After all of this time, Felix's mum came in the room, saying that my mum wanted me to head home before dinner. Strange. 

I said goodbye to everyone, but when I opened the pear to leave, I felt a hand in my shoulder: "Thank you for today" I tourned to see him "Well thank you too."                                                              
"I know that this can sound a little bit weird but, do you wanna be my friend?" he asked hopeful. "If you really want a loud, Irish potato in your way, I'm in" He laughed. "See you tomorrow Jack." "Bye"

And that's how the guy who saved your reputation became my best friend. I still remember every day I spent talking and inventing new tactics to play LoL, when we cried for the finale of The Walking Dead season 2, arguing that Felix wasn't scared in FnaF and laughing at how I sucked at Getting Over It. But, let's forget about the videogames for a second. He helped me making other friends, like Ken, PJ and Mark. He helped me to defend myself without any fight, and to finally pass trough bullys and other fuckers. 

And you might think: "But Jack, why did you tell me about this story?"

Well, Well, Well. Because he made the story that I'm gonna tell you now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Finally the story begins UwU