The next day

Oh wow, this thing stil exsist. SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING

"Jack, I swear to god, if you don't open the door now, I'm not gonna cover you for all of your shit". I woke up in my couch with... Evelien on my knees. I carefully moved her. I changed my clothes as fast as I could. "G-Gab, wake up" I said gently. "Please"I said louder. I looked at my clock. 8:20. "Evelien, please!" I screamed, making her gasp. She took a moment to get used to the light, only to look at me embarrassed. "S-sorry!" I said, trying not to waste time. "JACK!" I hear screaming. It was Felix. I took my backpack and the girl's one, then ran to the door. "Thank God you're alive!" he said as I opened the door. It was still raining outside and we hadn't taken the umbrella. I immediately noticed my friend in his car, beckoning me in.

I quickly turned to my house, before being taken by my arm and being pushed into the car. Felix accelerated, causing Gab and I to smash into the seats. I noticed how wet we were and how much we had soiled the boy's car. After few awkward seconds, he decided to talk: "So, nice night last night, huh?" "Kinda." she added with a smiling at me. We arrived in a few minutes, parked first place available, and rushed to class. As soon as we walked through the door, the school bell ringed. We had arrived in time.

-Time Skip-

We had just finished our physical education lesson. I leaned back on the chair of the disanthrope. "So" I swirling towards the bottom of the room. It was Ethan. "Let me understand. You slept with that weird girl, o-""WHAT" I heard screaming from another familiar voice " YOU slept with another girl, and I didn't know?! "Said Mark surprised. "N-NO!" I tried to explain."You complitely mistunderstood. I DID NO-" "Yes, yes, like if we don't know you." Said Ken calmly, pulling a chair and sitting on it. "It is obvious that you have a crush on her." He looked at me seriously, it almost made me nervous. "T-THAT IS A COMPLITELY DIFFERENT THING!!" I stood up, screaming almost every single word. Don't ask why. "We just took a nap, and she layed on me, with her head on my legs. END OF ALL. NOTH-" "She did what??" I heard Robin coming in the room. "Oh, Hi Robin." Added Dave. "We were just discussing about Jack almost losing his verginity." "HEY, FUCK Y- "And why am I the last one to know?" Said Robin laughing for Dave's joke. "Right. HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN KNOW ALL OF THIS?" I suddently hear clapping from the showers. The eco made me confused. "wow" It was Felix again. He just entered our room in his towel. His hair and showers were wet (again, another reference from Make Happy. I'm sorry. Maybe i'll stop one day), making him even more handsome. His ocean eyes looked at mines, while a he made a cocky smile at me. "I wonder how that happend." I calmed down a bit laughing about the situation. "You motherfucker" He came closer to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. "ARE YOU DEAD IN THERE?" I heard the P.E. Teacher. We hurried up and get changed. We left  the room and we walked to the other class, exept for Ken, who had another lesson. "Bye-Bye playboy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter i'm going to make another one more longer i swear.

Also, i'm to tired to re-read this so here we are