Make Happy

Before watching thiss chapter, pls listen to those songs. I know this sounds stupid, but they are really funny and they are important in this part of the story. I just think that the text isn't funny at all if we compere them to the actual song. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llGvsgN17CQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYy0o-J0x20 (this is the one already above)

You know when you do something stupid, but you only notice it minutes or seconds later?

Here it is.

She looked at me, probably surprised by my neurons. How did it come to me? I could offer her an umbrella and call a cab, ask my neighbor if she could drive us to her house, but no, because I'm an idiot. She started stuttering"W-well, n-I don't know if i-is a good idea. I-I mea-" "NO" I interrupted her, knowing how the sentence would end. "I know you're embarrassed. So was I. But believe me, I won't let you go to the other side of town alone during a storm." She looked at me, relieved that she could trust me. I smiled at her, before leaving the room. I went into the kitchen to clean up the disaster I had left. I started putting everything in the washing machine. Suddenly I heard a sound of glasses banging together. I was surprised that when I turned around, she started washing dirty dishes by hand. She turned to me smiling, still with the sponge and soap in her hand. "I'd rather wash dishes by hand, if you ask. " I laughed. "The dishwasher sucks." 

After a quarter of an hour and with Gab's help, we were able to rearrange the entire kitchen. She sat over the table with the towel in her hands. "What's on the menu, sir?" I turned to her with my back on the refrigerator, and I simply said, "Pizza." "Ha. Sounds good for me" she laughed. We both waited around the table, chatting about school, video games and the city. When the pizza arrived though, I sat on the couch. She looked at me in disbelief, while I laze about it. "And do your parents do it?" I sarcastically replied, "Do you see parents around?" She took the TV remote, opening Netflix, while she was sitting next to me. "I've been watching it all," I complained. "At least, all the decent things I could look at." She began to look for something. 'Make happy,' she wrote. "A comedy show?" I asked her, and she said, "Why not?" .

To tell the truth, I had never seen a comedy show in my life. Not even a famous comedian. His name was Bo Burnham, he was a pianist and a comidian, and he seemed to be around 25 years old. See? While a kid my age could make a lot of money from his talents, I laze in my mother's uninhabited house. She pressed the play button, and the show began. And Jesus Christ, that boy was funny. Not only did he make Me and Evelien laugh until we could lose our breath, but he could make us laugh at jokes so bad that I started to feel like a bad person. He joked about sex, homosexuality, war, his own money, about companies thirty times bigger than him, and even about rape, depression and real facts. He had managed to make his dreams come true. I wonder when I'm going to do it, too. We kept laughing and watching the show, until he returned to his piano and his comic songs again.

'We all want love, how many single ladies looking for love tonight'

And the girls in the show started screaming while Gab started giggling.

'Yeah, woo that saddness out'

She started to laugh, prepering her self for the song.

'Ladies, I know what you want... want... want'

'You want a guy that's sweet, a guy that's tough
A feminist who likes to pay for stuff
The kind of guy that gets along with your friends
Without being attracted to any of them'

'A good boy, a bad boy; a good bad boy;
A half good, half bad, half boy'

She giggled again for the joke, while I smiled at the TV.