The girl in the corner

Another day in hell.          Hurray!!!!

Seriously, even after years that Felix showed up I still don't like school. The only good part is that I have friends now. 

But anyway, Felix was in Italy with her girlfriend Marzia, so I wasn't able to not being cursed by  Leify and his friends. As soon the Maths lesson was finished, I walked in the main hall, looking for my locker, but when I turned to the other corridor, I fell, covering my bloody nose thanks to Leify's fist. He had always been so unpredictable. Leify was a skinny boy, not too tall, with strangely dark hair and completely black eyes. "Finally" He said, with an evil smile "It's been ages since we don't argue a bit." He told me, kicking me in the stomach. 'No, not again' I thought  'Not this time'.  I slowly woke up, always with my hand in my blood-soaked face. I looked him in the eyes, I wasn't scared this time. "Too bad I don't miss those times." I maked him fall down, hitting his leg. I saw him on the ground, motionless, as if I had hurt him gravely, but then I looked his strange smile. Immediately after seeing him face down, I heard him whispering: "that the brawl began". he got up a hundred times faster than I had done before, dropped me, and hit me several times in the chest and face. "Fight! Fight!" I heard screaming from the other students surrounded at the horrible scene.     And that's when it happened. It's like the clock has slowed down for a couple of seconds. There was a girl on the corner. She was very tall, thin, with long brown hair, glasses and ear expanders. she also had her whole arm tattooed, but I couldn't see what had she drawn on her body. She was normally dressed, if it weren't for her T-shirt from The Shadow of the Colossus, my favorite video game. But there was something strange about her, and it wasn't her shirt. She was the only person who was not exulting. Indeed, he was covering her dark eyes from the scene, disgusted by the incident. I was thinking for what seemed like hours, how it was possible that I had never seen her before. Besides, no one was with her at the time. I'd really like to know how I couldn't even catch a glimpse of her. At that moment I felt sick and I couldn't even see well. And that's when I got a warhead. I really want to end that, but I didn't know how. The only thing I was thinking about was that girl in the corner, and I don't even know why. 

And then I heard someone down the hall.

"Hey" said the tall, muscular boy with red hair and glasses. Leafy suddently looked at him in fear, and he did something that I never thought he could do. He quickly lay on the ground, continuing to look down the hall, but he wasn't looking at the boy, but another person who at the time I couldn't tell who was in my condition. Suddenly he began to cover his knee as if I had hit him and kept pretending to cry.

And then I'm supposed to be the asshole who fakes everything.

the red-haired guy ran towards me: "Are you okay?!". I knew exactly who he was. He was Mark, one of Felix's friends that I met some months ago.  "Y-Yeah... kinda" I answered, confused. But after a few seconds I felt two others hands on my arm. I turned slowly upwards, looking at her with incredulous eyes. 'SHE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.' I thought 'HOLY SH- "Hey" She said with a serious and little worried voice "You okay?" She looked at me with her hand on my harm, trying to get me up. "I-I-"

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" I heard in front of me. "Leafy?! Son, are you alright?!" said the principal with an angry and worried voice. Of course the guy was the principal. How  couldn't I even have thought of it before. It was so obvious. As that bastard pointed at me with a covered smile, the principal stared at me. I was shocked and I didn't even tried to move.

"Look what we have here. McLoghlin? again? It's been years since you don't hurt Leify in that way. I thought you were changed. Well, I was wrong. And Mr. Fishbach, how could I forget about you. And-" He looked at the girl, like if he was scared of her. "Smolders?! How did yo-?! You know what, I don't care. DETENTION!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry if I've been taking too long to upload again. Hope you like the story so far! <3