Intro

Sup guys here i am again with yet another fanfic!

As you guys could see from the cover picture (and titel) this fanfic will be a Izuku x Melissa fanfiction.

I made some Izuku x Nejire fanfics and i really liked them, however i wanted to change things up, i'm also planning on making other ships, but for now this fanfic is going to be a Izuku x Melissa fanfic. in the anime, Melissa is 17 and Izuku 15 (maybe 16 by that time idk) however in this fanfic, both of them are 16, just because i like them more to be the same of age instead of 2 years apart.

Izuku's quirk will be yet another fire quirk, i really love the element fire, it's just really cool and it actually makes me the most motivated to write.

Some explaining on the quirk.

He's able to use it around his body (like natsu from fairy tail)
He can use the flames for both close and long range and can make himself extremely fast. He can control his flames through the air, like make it shift to another slot, he can make it fly around however he wants it to.

Further more, he can control the power of his flames even from a distance, for example, he could shoot a small candle like fire which he then intensifies mid air, he can make his flames bigger or smaller, stronger or weaker, faster or slower but also hotter or colder.

He can also use his heat from a distance and in and around his body to make it warmer, if they would be in a country with snow, he could use his flames to warm others up.

Lastly, he can also fly by using his flames in his feet!

I think this covers most of his quirk, there might come some questions along the fic, but you can always ask them!

Enjoy the fanfic!