Chapter 12. Fight for i-Island.

Izuku asked everyone for assistance to take back i-Island, this took some by surprise as they knew Izuku was stubborn and planned to fight there alone, however Bakugo, Todoroki, Eri, Kendo, Yui, Allmight and Aizawa agreed to it without hesitation.

"We all agree on this, but when do you plan to do this? and how are you willing to get in?" Momo asked. "there is a 1week break coming up in like 3 weeks, i want to use that time to take back i-Island, i'dlike to take it back the first day and let everyone enjoy a vacation there afterwards, but i also wanted to do it then because if it might take longer then a day, then we won't have to worry about school" Izuku explained.

"So, in 3 weeks then?" Iida asked as convermation. "That's correct" Izuku stated. "But i guess we also need from Nezu" Izuku stated. "that won't be needed" Aizawa stated. "Nezu knew you'd go there to take i-Island back eventually, he knew you'd ask for help and gave permission in advance for everyone that wants to help, i also have someone in mind that might like to help us and will be a big help, but i'll first see if he can come" Aizawa explained. "I see, that's great to hear" Izuku answered.

After that, Izuku was released from the hospital, however Eri and Melissa clinged onto him like he could dissapear any second. No one blamed them though, the league managed to get in, knock him out and take him away in the matter of just a minute with their surprise attack, they never thought it would be possible that they would've taken Izuku down so fast.

they all headed to UA and relaxed, and after that, everyone trained like crazy for the next few weeks. Bakugo was training with Kirishima, Bakugo trained to get more power and Stamina, and also to extend the time untill he felt the strain, Kirishima used that to strengthen his hardening and keep it activated for longer periodes of time, and even achieved a form called unbreakable.

Todoroki was training to use his flames and ice better at the same time, at first he had to switch which slowed him down, however he actually learned to use both at the same time even if it took alot of concentration.

Iida and the rest of class 1A was training everything they could, Endurance, power, speed. After school they created their own hellish training to gain more power, speed and endurance.

Izuku on the otherhand was training with Eri, Melissa told everyone she would eat dinner with them from now on, but would leave them afterwards so they could all train. Eri had been trained by mercenary's however she learned alot by fighting Izuku, she got more flexible, and her fighting style almost turned to Izuku's. She kept her own twist to it, and her wind quirk really made the best out of it.

For the past week however, she sparred daily with Izuku, however not training, but a serious sparring much, She got beaten everytime, however Izuku did notice her improving every fight they had, untill on the day before they would go to i-Island, she managed to bring him off balance and was about to give the finishing blow, however that left her wide open and she barelly lost.

Izuku was proud at how she grew, but also the bond they builded. Where 1 of them went, the other would be there aswell, However they didn't just fight each other those 2 weeks, they also trained combo attacks against multiple duo's in UA. Eventually They even challenged Aizawa and All might to a sparring match, and they actually won.

Izuku had beaten All might before, however their combination made the best of it, and it was very tricky since Aizawa could've erased their quirk, however They managed to beat aizawa as Izuku made a wall of flames infront of him as Eri shot through it covered in wind and beated him. They worked together on All might aswell who was constantly pushing himself 100% to keep up against the duo.

Kendo, Tetsutetsu, Pony, Yui and Monoma were also training, however their whole class aswell as vlad also decided to come and to support everyone.