Chapter 9. license and protect

sup guys, hope you liked this fanfic and the chapters so far! i just wanted to note out, major changes will be coming :D and i hope you'll like em! as for the changes, you'll see them in this fic, i only want to spoil that i'll be introducing some charactars already, however some of em will have entirely different quirks. Enjoy!

A few weeks have passed since the battle with All for one. In the first week after the battle, Izuku has had alot of trouble moving and fighting, his body had healed, however the pain of his wounds stayed longer then expected.

While training, Izuku sometimes dropped to his knee from pain, and other times the pain in his shoulder was so intense that he couldn't move his arm at all.

He asked Recovery girl about it, she stated that the pain will eventually go away, but that the body really recovered.

After then, the remaining few weeks had passed, and we're now just 1 week away from the license exam. Today Aizawa told them to work on creating special moves, however since Izuku already had an arsenal of moves he was dismissed when others had to work on their moves.

Izuku roamed around UA when he saw Melissa. "Hey Izuku, you already done for today?" she asked. "yeah, Aizawa told everyone to work on special moves, but since i already have quite a few, i don't have to attent this class, so i'm out early" Izuku stated with smile. "That's good to know" Melissa stated.

"Why what's up?" Izuku asked curiously. "Well i wanted to spend a lazy day with you, so how about we grab some snacks, go to our room and watch some movies?" Melissa stated. "I never thought i would hear you say that" Izuku said laughing. "Why is that?" she asked a bit confused. "You're normally Always working on inventions with Mei, or just hanging around in the commen area," Izuku stated.

"Well, my inventions can wait, today i want to spend my day on my hot boyfriend" she said in a sly tone as she looked at him seductivly. "Is that right?" he asked. "Well it so happens to be that i want to spend my day with my amazingly beautifull girlfriend aswell" Izuku stated as he kissed her on the lips.

"So, snacks and movies?" she asked. "Snacks and movies" he answered as she grabbed his hand and ran towards the dorm, once there they took the snacks they bought earlier that week together and went to their room to watch a few movies. They did come down for dinner and explained to the others that they were watching movies together so they were just together without anyone else for once.

Everyone understood and smiled at them, Mina however was bursting with excitement as she thought of what could happen with a boy and a girl *watching movies* However did didn't really help because of the horny troll, he was bleeding from his eyes with jealousy.

Bakugo the gremlin didn't really care and went to his room after dinner as he didn't want to waste his day with that kind of shit. After dinner, Izuku and Melissa decided to go back to the room, and continue watching movies untill they were tired and went to sleep.

The rest of the week went by with nothing really happening besides everyday life, eventually it was time for the license exam. none of them were really nervous except for Mineta and mister sparkle aoyama.

Before the license exam started they saw members from shiketsu high, aswell as from ketsubutsu academy. Everyone quickly went inside as the license exam was about to start, they all put on their hero suits and went to the waiting room.

(alright i'll skip this part, i tried making a first round once before but failed miserably so let's just keep it the same as the anime except instead of Izuku with full cowl it's him with flames)

Next up was the rescue mission, and Izuku headed out, it didn't take long for him to hear someone ask for help, he quickly asked what happend, and if he was hurt anywhere, he then asked if the person could walk, however since that wasn't the case, Izuku lifted him up and brought him to the first aid station.