Chapter 14. End

sorry guys this will probably be a short chapter.

Izuku, Eri, David and Melissa were going outside to meet the others. It didn't take that long to find the others as they were coming towards the offices to see If Izuku was doing well, and they were all extremely happy to see Izuku awake again. Everyone walked through i-Island as they then found a villain course. Everyone took their turns, and some people got close to the top spot, First Bakugo took it with only 16 seconds. Afterwards Todoroki took his try and took first place from Bakugo as he had 15 seconds, Then it was Izuku's turn.

He placed his hand on the ground and when it was time to start, Pillars of flame shot from the ground destroying all the robots and took the first place with only 2 seconds since his attacks appeared directely underneath the robots.

Bakugo was raging as he wanted a do over, Lastly Eri went and got second place as she only took 8 seconds with her wind. Bakugo was looking surprised and angry at the same time as he saw the score. Everyone really had fun. They roamed some more around i-Island, however the day after would be the day everyone from UA returned and Eri wasn't happy about it.

Then late in the evening, Izuku asked everyone to gather. "I guess you want to stay here and be with David and Melissa now huh?" Aizawa asked a bit sadly. "Actually i've decided to come with you guys to UA" Izuku stated as this surprised everyone. "Really?" Eri asked. "Yeah, i-Island is the place i lived, but i never got accepted, and it's the perfect Island for scientists, however i want to become a hero, and i'm already in the most prestigious hero school there is, so i decided to come back to UA and become a hero, i can Always come back here whenever i want to thanks to David" Izuku stated with a smile as he looked at David. "Well you did save everyone and took the Island back, so it's the least we from i-Island can do" he stated with a smile.

Melissa didn't look sad at all as she understood his decision and was happy he was going to become a hero. She will miss him though but then again, it's what they both decided and eventually once she graduates on becoming a scientist, she'll already have someone to work for as she promised Izuku and Eri to be a team with her.

The day after, Everyone except for Melissa went back to UA. And everything at school went on like usual, except for Melissa being around, then again, Eri was still around and she was a handfull sometimes as she teased Izuku sometimes and he was constantly training with her.

Time skip

3 years have passed, Izuku, Eri and Melissa all graduated. Izuku didn't create or join an agency, he stayed a team with Eri but that's all, he did join in with missions that asked multiple agency's and hero's.

Melissa became a real scientist and had created an incredible ammount of inventions, she even created gloves for Eri that stocked up on the wind and shot an condenced blast of wind which was incredibly powerfull.

However since the 3 years, Eri has become alot faster and even surpassed Izuku's speed, which she used alot she teased him so much as she then used her quirk to get away just to tease him some extra with how fast she had become. However in terms of power, Izuku was still far ahead.

Far ahead of everyone at that aswell. He didn't just become the number 1 hero from Japan, but even from the whole world. Izuku and Eri were a famous unstopable Duo as they Always have each others back, aswell as almost taking down every villain they encounter unharmed.

Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire did start their own agency together and were working together alot with Izuku, Bakugo and Todoroki stayed independent, however Momo joined Todoroki as Kirishima mostly stayed by Bakugo's side.

All the other former classmates joined together and created their own agency, it was mostly rescueing as they didn't have any real powerhouses in there, however they did join in on both combat related missions and rescue missions.

Melissa and David were a team aswell as Melissa became his assistant just like Rebecca. they created amazing stuff that helped alot of hero's and saved alot of lives.

Everyone was happy with the decisions they made, and everyone had become incredible hero's and scientists, they saved and helped alot of people and were Always working as hard as they could. But they Always stayed friends and saw each other once in a while as everyone came together.

they especially had a big party when Izuku became the number 1 in the world. However that night when everyone went back to their shared rooms, Izuku actually made a mistake as he and Eri had been kissing while being too drunk. However the day after they still remembered what happend, and could laugh because of it, however they didn't tell anyone as it could bring them in trouble.

Even after that Mistake, Izuku was still very happy with Melissa, But also his friends and his hero career.

Izuku's life, was finnaly complete.

well chapter 14, it's a really small one :/ honestly i should've stopped at chapter 13, i feel like this ruïned it tbh, Still hope you all liked this chapter and enjoyed this fic!

Thanks for reading and enjoying the story!