Chapter 8. Facing evil

Class 1A had finished the exam, sadly not everyone had passed, but they were all still going to the training camp which would last a week. Melissa had to stay back at UA and would be staying with Mei hatsume untill class 1A would be back.

At the last moment, it was decided that class 1B would also join the training camp. They all got up early to get on the bus towards the training camp, however once on the bus half of class 1A fell asleep as the others were excited about it. Class 1B was in the other bus, they were excited but also nervous as they were wondering what kind of training they would be having.

"I wonder how they'll make me train" Izuku stated. "what do you mean?" Iida asked. "Well, if they want me to get stronger aswell it will be pretty hard, getting stronger means passing your limit, but using my fullpower as training will be really dangerous." he explained. "If you would go serious in training you'd roast someone" Kaminari stated.

"Even you holding back is dangerous!" Kaminari stated. "What do you mean? i'm not dangerous when holding back!?" Izuku stated surprised. "I mean, you almost burned Mineta to a crisp!" Kaminari stated. "Not gonna lie, he deserved it" Aizawa stated as he heard the talk. "He wanted to spy on Melissa when she went to take a shower, he's Lucky that he isn't turned to a crisp" Izuku explained.

"WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?" Mineta shouted. "Unfortunatly, he failed at the job" Bakugo stated. "Shut it blasty!" Mineta shouted in anger. "Ohoho Now Izuku won't be the only one ready to kill you" Bakugo stated as Mineta almost shit himself in fear.

After a while they stopped into a corner between a cliff and a forest. Everyone got off the bus thinking it was just to stretch their legs, Class 1B also got out and walked towards them. Then a black car stopped at the same place, when the doors opened, Mandalay and Pixie bob showed up.

"Hey there eraser head, long time no see" Mandalay stated. "Hello, Mandalay" he stated calmly. "hello guys, we're Mandalay and Pixie bob from the wild wild pussy cats, this week you'll be training with us aswell as Eraser head and Vlad, and as you can see behind you, this entire forest as far as you can see is our private ground, so you can use your quirk however you like" Mandalay explained.

"So if this is a forest, where do we stay the nights?" Iida asked. "Right there in the middle, you can see there is a big open space, that's where our camp is" She stated. "Why do i have a feeling we have to walk there?" Sero asked. "Because you are, and that's not all" Aizawa stated. "You'll have to fight your way through monsters created by Pixie bob's quirk" Mandalay explained. "With this many students, there shouldn't be much of a problem, you should make it before it gets dark" Pixie bob stated.

Some of class 1A wanted to run to the bus as Pixie bob then user her quirk to all throw them down a small cliff to actually reach the forest. "Goodluck everyone!" she stated as Izuku turned around and already saw the monsters crawl around. "Well, might aswell" Izuku stated as he walked towards the forest.

Once he set foot inside the forest, a monster crashed down right infront of him, however Izuku blasted it to bits immediatly as it landed. "Wow" Most of the students from both classes stated as they saw it. "Let's go" he stated as everyone followed him.

Mandalay, Pixie bob, Vlad and Aizawa made it towards the camp as everyone made it to camp hours later, everyone was panting and bruised except for Izuku, he almost looked bored. "Wait.. how come you aren't even bruised?" Pixie bob asked Izuku in shock. "i used my flames to protect myself from incoming attacks, aswell as deal attacks of my own, seems my power was stronger then the creatures, even when holding back" Izuku stated as he scratched his head.

"Aizawa, is he for real?" Mandalay asked. "Yeah, he's kind of the monster from class 1A" Aizawa explained. "He has incredible power and speed, aswell as incredible control of his quirk, but mostly he also has immense stamina, specially since he's been training at full power longer and longer at UA which makes him able to fight longer periodes of time at full power, he decided to train that since he used up too much energy way too fast while fighting All might" Aizawa explained.