Chapter 6. Battle of UA

After Izuku had given up while on the verge of winning, He ended up kissing melissa and telling her he loves her. Melissa was completely taken back by it, she didn't even know if he liked her the same way as she liked him, she only gave him a hint, but Izuku just kissed right on her lips.

It was weekend and class 1A decided to go to a pool in the city, it's supposed to be pretty popular so they decided to check it out. 'I can't believe it actually happend' she thought as she placed her fingers on her lips as she could still feel his lips on her's. "Everything alright?" Izuku asked. "Yeah i am, i was just thinking" Melissa stated.

"Thinking about what?" Izuku asked curiously. "you know yesterday" She stated as she began blushing. "You mean that i kissed you? sorry if you didn't like it, i thought you meanted that kiss on the cheek like a hint that you liked me so i thought i'd answer you that way" Izuku stated feeling a bit awkward as he thought he screwed up.

Suddenly she placed her head against his. "Don't worry, i did like it and it felt amazing, it's just i never really thought you would like me that way" She stated with a smile as she laid against him. Izuku placed an arm around her as they were still sitting in the bus towards the pool.

Izuku saw Mina smirking from the seats infront of them. Izuku just smiled at her and then looked outside. Bakugo and Todoroki were still sulking because of their loss in the battle royal, however ever since that fight, Todoroki has opened up, and also started talking with Izuku and the others, he noticed they aren't as weak as he thought, and they are actually kind people.

He also figured that he could become stronger with others while still aiming for the top. Izuku can work together, however he was also amazingly strong on his own, together with other powerfull students he could be unstopable.

Todoroki wanted to be like that aswell, strong on his own, but also being a great assist in a team, his father wanted him to surpass All might no matter what, and Always told him that others were just pebbles, they were nothing compared to him, he had to be the greatest, however Todoroki realised that that was wrong, Izuku was very kind, and not arrogant at all, yet he is amazingly powerfull, not because he is fixated on becoming the best, but because he's fighting to get stronger to protect others. Sure he's aiming to become the number one, but everyone is doing that, however he saw that it wasn't Izuku's only goal, Izuku wants to become stronger to protect his classmates, his family, all the innocent people, and also, to free i-Island from the villains.

Izuku even had his usual group he sat with during lunchbreaks which consisted of Iida, Asui, Uraraka and todoroki. At first they were a bit surprised that Todoroki wanted to join them, however Izuku immediatly told him it was alright with a bright smile. They were still all amazed by Izuku, he could be so gentle and kind, however when fighting he was incredible fierce.

After a while they arrived at the pool, everyone quickly changed and walked around. Izuku kept his shirt on because he was actually feeling a bit uncomfortable showing his scars to so many people, he also didn't really jump in the water, the most he did was sit on the edge with his legs in the water.

"You alright?" Melissa asked. "To be completely honest i feel very uncomfortable, i know it's weird walking in my shirt like this, but i feel even more uncomfortable with showing my scars like that" Izuku stated as he sighed. "Don't worry, i'm here with you" Melissa stated from in the water as she placed her hand on his. "thanks Melissa" Izuku said with a smile. "I'm really Lucky with you, you know that?" he stated as she blushed.

"Come on Izuku, come swim with us!" Kirishima stated. "Sorry guys, another time" Izuku stated with a bit of a sad smile. "Why don't you just give it a try, everyone is looking at you now because you are the only one with a shirt on, but if you walk like the others i doubt anyone cares about it, and besides you've got us here and in the water the people can't see it" Melissa smiled.