Chapter 10. Izuku vs Overhaul.

"I'm going to bring the fight to them" Izuku said as he stood infront of the door with a confident expression. "Are you insane!? you barelly left there earlier!" Recovery girl stated. "Don't try to stop me and don't come after me!" Izuku yelled.

Everyone looked at him in both shock and surprise. "I've had it.... because of people after me, others around me get hurt my mother was killed because all for one wanted my quirk I-Island got taken over and the professor got taken away because of me... they wanted to catch the professor and give me to all for one then Melissa got taken en badly hurt to provoke me, and now Eri almost dies protecting me from another group that's after me" Izuku stated. "I've had it, this has to stop! right now!" he stated with pure rage in his voice.

"can you take them?" Aizawa asked. Izuku turned him around and looked him dead in the eye. "It's not a matter of can or can't anymore, if i want this to stop, if i want to prevent others getting hurt because they are around me then i just have to" Izuku stated. "I see, there is no way to hold you back then?" Aizawa asked.

"no, please don't try it either, i don't want to leave here using force" Izuku stated as he turned back to the door. "I'll let you go under 1 condition" Aizawa stated. Izuku glanced towards him. "Take this" Aizawa stated as he held a button in his hand. "what this?" Izuku asked. "If you push this button, it'll alert UA aswell as the pro's that are close, if anything goes wrong, or you defeated them push this button, the pro's will come to either help you, or take the mercenary's in" Aizawa explained.

"Where did you get this? and why give it to me?" Izuku asked. "It's actually given to any pro, it's as a emergency signal, if you push it the pro's know your location, there is another one in Nezu's office, i'll be waiting there untill you get back." Aizawa stated as he got up. "W...what about me?" Eri asked. "Eri, can i ask you to wait with Aizawa and Nezu for me? once i get back... i'll show you around the campus and also to the dorm" Izuku stated with a calm face.

"Alright please come back safe!" she stated as she gave Izuku another quick hug. She really trusted Izuku and even after such little time, there formed a bond between Izuku and Eri.

Izuku left through the door as Aizawa, Eri and the big three followed him, he walked to the gate but suddenly stopped with wide eyes. "What the" Izuku stated. When he looked infront of him, Izuku saw almost all his classmates wounded on the ground. Once he looked closer, he noticed all of them were wounded by a sword.

"i didn't kill them, this is just a warning for what happens when you try to defy us, this is mostly a warning to the girl, you'll be killed anyway, Izuku Midoriya" Izuku heard from the otherside of the wounded body's on the floor. Izuku looked up and saw Stain standing there, sword full of blood and a big grin on his face. Izuku noticed that also Melissa was wounded on the ground.

"Aizawa, Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire take care of them" Izuku stated as he gritted his teeth. "Izuku" Mirio started in a worried tone however Izuku was engulfed in flames and even grew Wings of flames again. "I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!" Izuku shouted as he charged at Stain with full speed as he dissapeared from stain's sight.

Izuku appeared behind him covered in flames as he threw a punch towards Stain. Stain tried blocking with his sword however Izuku's punch broke the sword like it was a little twig and smashed Stain in the face launching him at UA's wall. Izuku then shot another blast of fire after him as Stain was launched deep inside the wall.

"That's 1" Izuku said in anger. Izuku then launched himself up in the air creating a crater under his feet and flew off in the blink of an eye. "I don't think i've ever seen him this pissed" Mirio stated. "there was the time with All for one himself" Aizawa stated. "This is way worse" Tamaki stated. "You three make sure Stain get's taken in by the police and let them wait for the signal from the button, i'll tell Nezu what's happening and notify other pro's in advance.