Telling The Truth

Wanna call? I gotta tell ya' something- Oswald

Sure dude. Besides, I'm staying up- Ben

Then, Oswald pressed the "Call" button. His phone started to vibrate a little. Then, Ben picked up. Ben and Oswald greeted each other and had a mini reunion.

"Hey Ben. I gotta tell you something. But I swear I'm not crazy dude. Have you ever heard of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?" said Oswald, his voice shaking. What if Ben didn't believe him and made fun of him? He might never see Oswald the same way again.

"Yeah. Isn't that what used to be Jeff's Pizza?" asked Ben. 

"Yup. Ever heard anything suspicious about it?" said Oswald.

"Well, I heard there was a murder going on. A lot of kids were killed there, at least that's what i heard from my mom. She said she used to go there a lot." said Ben. "But that doesn't matter now. That place is closed and now it's Jeff's Pizza. According to my mom, her best friend, Chip, died there."

Chip? That was one of Oswald's friends. And also one of Ben's moms friends. So that meant Chip wasn't safe. At all. Tears started to spring up his eyes. His best friend Chip died.

"So ummm.... I kinda went there...." Oswald sounded stupid. How was Ben going to believe him? He expected Ben to start laughing and taunting him but instead, both went dead silent.

"How exactly?" said Jake slowly. The silence went on for a little longer. 

"Okay Ben you have to believe me but have you seen that ball pit at the very corner of the pizzeria?" said Oswald. "I swear this wasn't a dream but I went into the ball pit and it turns out it's a time-traveling ball pit." He sounded even stupider. He was ready to get teased. But it turns out Ben wasn't surprised at all. But something Ben said surprised Oswald though.

"Yeah that ball pit has it's time-traveling abilities. It took me straight to Freddy's. All the way to 1985. Not surprised you've been there though. Been waiting for you there actually." Ben said as if it were nothing. Oswald was beyond shocked. He's been waiting for him there?

"What do you mean?" Oswald asked. He was probably joking and was later on gonna tease him. But still, he was wrong.

"Look, when there's winter break, we can meet up at Jeff's Pizza, okay?" said Ben. "We're gonna go back to Freddy's."

Now Ben wouldn't visit Oswald for no reason. But then again, Oswald felt tired and drowsy. He really wanted to go to sleep.

"Okay dude. I gotta go to sleep. See ya' there." Oswald said. Ben said bye back. Oswald hung up first and immediately went to sleep.