Back to the Pizzeria (part 1)...

Oswald went to a psychologist to tell her what was going on. But obviously, since he didn't want more people to get involved in the situation. So instead, he said he'd had a nightmare from hearing the news of Freddy Fazbear's. That was slightly true but in reality, he had PTSD from seeing the bunny. 

"Okay then kid. Try not to think about it so much. Besides, you haven't experienced it in real life, knowing you weren't born during that time, it shouldn't affect you." said the therapist while taking notes on what he said. This wasn't going to help. If only the adults believed him just as his friends did. Explaining this would've been easier. But then, he didn't want the police involved or anything.

"See you tomorrow. Then I'll se what I can do. But for now, don't think about it." said the therapist. "Don't think about it"? How was Oswald supposed to do that when all he'd do is doze off and see Springbonnie? Or rather, he liked to call him Springtrap. Springbonnie just wasn't the right name to give something so mangled and disgusting.

As his dad was driving him on the way home, they decided to listen to some music on the radio together. Music seemed like the only way to get him out of his daze. So he decided to listen to his video game favorite soundtracks. He really liked Super Mario and its soundtrack was amazing. He curled up on his bed with Jinx and blasted the music. His dad didn't seem to have a problem with it, knowing he also blasts country music when they're in the car. They were really annoying so he'll just have to deal.

He nodded his head to the music. He was rummaging through his closet to see if he'd find his PJ's to bed in there. He didn't have any homework due to his absence so he'd just have to go to sleep. It was early but according to his therapist, he had to get as much rest needed, especially in the daytime or afternoon because that would get his mind off hallucinations. He finally managed to find his PJ's and flopped down onto the bed. Jinx startled a little and let out a loud, "MEOW". Jinx then sprinted off the bed and down the stairs. He got startled so easily. But then again, Oswald felt bad. Then, he dozed off to sleep.