Run, Run Away... (part 1)

They woke up to what seemed to be the storage room of the place. There were animatronic heads surrounding them, kind of like the ones on stage. This was all so confusing. All Oswald could remember was getting dragged across the floor of the party room along with the rest of his friends taken away. So he ended up here. At least he and his friends were alive. Wait. Where were his friends?

He searched around the maintenance room. His friends were nowhere to be found. And the room was too dark to see almost anyone. The only thing visible to him was the table in front of him and two of the three animatronic heads. 

Panicking, Oswald tried to move. The room was very little and it felt so cramped, he couldn't take it. He'd had severe claustrophobia ever since he was 5 and it never stopped. He knocked down what seemed to be a wrench that almost hit him on the head if he didn't notice. That left him breathless for a moment there. He didn't want to shift his body some more in fear of knocking down something else.

The lights in the room dimmed slightly. He saw Springtrap standing there, staring at him with his empty, barren eyes. Oswald tried to scurry away but nothing worked due to the size of the room. He started panting heavily, almost like a dog. Springtrap grabbed his arm and pulled Oswald closer to him.

"What did you do. Why are you here?" the bunny said with a deep, growling voice. Oswald didn't answer because of how scared he was. The bunny raised him off the ground, still gripping his arm tightly and holding him even closer.

"I'll throw you across this room if you don't answer me in 5..." he started counting down.

Oswald's eyes wandered around the room, not knowing what to say. "4..." the bunny still counted down. Oswald tried kicking at the bunny but it was no use. His legs were too short.

"3..." the bunny said with a more threatening tone. Oswald couldn't take the pressure. He puffed out a long breath.

"2-" Springtrap was finally interrupted. "Fine! Fine! We were here to get rid of you but apparently it all went wrong..." he was being stupid. How could he possibly tell him all this?

"Are my friends safe? Please tell me their safe. I can't bear-" Oswald was interrupted. "Yes, yes they're safe. They wouldn't have been if you hadn't told me." he said. Oswald sighed a shaky breath of relief. Springtrap propped him on the ground. 

"You'll never be rid of me. You're stuck with me forever. No matter what you'll always see me.. always hear me." he said with a deep, growling voice. Oswald was terrified. No. There had to be a way. But how? How was he gonna do it? And how was he gonna get that stupid bunny suit off of him? Maybe that's how he could expose Springtrap. His truest self...

But now wasn't really the time to think of that. He had to escape first and together plan with his friends as to how they'd be able to expose Springtrap's true identity. They weren't going to kill him, but if they could find a way to travel back in time some more, maybe the exact same day when Oswald went into the pit the first time, it will all work out. The man in the suit could get arrested before he knew it. But how were they going to unmask him despite Springtrap's wits and strength?

But then Oswald got an idea...