Commencing The Official....

Math class was Oswald's least favorite subject. Although he was pretty decent in all his classes, that didn't mean he liked all of them. Oh well. It was last period anyway. All he had to do was get his stuff from his locker and then head on back to the pizzeria. He didn't need to worry about homework since there was the weekend ahead of him. Saturday's were the only days he had enough time to do his homework since his parents were at work.

As he walked down the hallway, he saw his two friends, Gabriella and Dylan. They all nodded at each other as they passed by. Once Oswald reached his locker, he grabbed his books and shoved them in his bag. He ran down the steps and out the exit door. He saw some people hanging out by the school yard, talking about hangouts or weekend plans. But Oswald's plans were way more exciting.... and dangerous. 

Turning on his GPS, trying to locate the pizzeria, he felt Gabrielle's hand firm on his shoulder. His face turned a slight shade of pink but once he got that to stop, he turned to face her.

"This might be the last night of our lives. This is basically a suicide mission. But I want you to know that I care about you." she said, looking down at the ground, her face a shade of red, kind of like Oswald's. Then, unexpectedly, she gave Oswald a little peck on the cheek. She then sprinted away, also on her way to the pizzeria. 

Oswald placed his hand on the cheek where he got his kiss. His eyes widened but then smiled comfortingly. They were going to show that bunny who was boss. A bunch of 11-12 year olds, exposing a murderer. That was new.

Once at the pizzeria, he could see both his friends sitting at the booth. They waved and smiled nervously. But they knew they could do it. They checked their surroundings for anyone possibly watching them. The pizzeria wouldn't fill up until after a short amount of time with the high schoolers hanging out and eating pizza. So they needed to make this quick.

They got into the pit one by one, which took some hesitation, but was manageable in the end. This time, as promised, they were gonna count to 200. Once finished, they rose up heard kids playing around. The sounds of Pac-Man and Fix-it-Felix playing everywhere. They went down the hall towards the main party room. The hallway was dark because there were no reservations for anyones birthday party for now. They then saw a man, mumbling something rather crude under his breath, a series of curses and swears that if Oswald ever said any of that, he would've been grounded for a few days.

The trio exchanged a look. Another part of their plan. Expose the man. They quietly ran back to the arcade, where parents were trying to get a hold of their child to wait their turn for some kind of video game, probably Space Invaders. Oswald knew the dead bodies were around somewhere. They needed to warn everyone before it was too late.

After spreading the news around to everyone, they seemed shock and some others, who were officers, wanted to see. They led them to the room, and it was filled with horrifying, dead corpses of children lying on the ground, and then the man changing into the suit. He was then reprimanded and then put in a police car.

"I always come ba-" said the man before getting interrupted by one of the officers, shoving at him to go. Gabrielle chuckled slightly. Now it was time to go home. There was kid in the ball pit about to get out. So they jumped in immediately and went back to where they were. There were a bunch of teens staring at them weirdly but it was all good. 

They all started to give each other a hug and decided to have a few slices of pizza as celebration. Today was good. 

THE END...