Action...

Oswald hopped into his dad's car, his backpack on his shoulders. He was so excited to go to school because he was going to talk this out with Dylan. Once his dad stopped in front of the school, he waved him goodbye and headed over to the direction in which where his work, the Snack Space was. Oswald's dad had his red vest on, which was his uniform for work.

Dylan was sitting on the bench right next to the school's flagpole, the American flag swooshing through the strong, about-to-rain wind. They waved at each other and Oswald sat down right next to him. Class wasn't about to begin until 15 minutes so he had to make the most of it. He even brought his manga with him so he could go to the school library and read in peace. Even though today was gonna be a rainy day, he had good vibes with him.

"'Sup Ozzy!" Dylan said, his hand raised in a high-five. That name. That's what Chip and Mike used to call him. Before Chip or possibly even Mike, had died. He blinked back his tears and gave Dylan a quick high-five. So much for a good day.

As he headed over to class, right at the end of the hallway, he saw... was that Springbonnie? No it couldn't be. Maybe it was just his PTSD kicking in. But after all, just like Gabrielle's dad, he also saw flickers of Springbonnnie, although he'd never met him before. He started looking at all his surroundings and the art project others had done in one of his classes had all been replaced with Springbonnie's face. Oswald started breathing heavily and the world started spinning around him. He felt like he was going to faint. How was he going to explain why he fainted? That'd cost him a long story.

He grabbed onto the doorknob of a 7th grade math class that was currently in session. The other students turned around from their notebooks and stared outside from the door, exchanging confused glances at one another. The teacher put down his chalk and walked over to where Oswald was with a furious expression on his face.

"Hey kid. Class started 10 minutes ago. Where's your teacher? You're disturbing my class kid." said the teacher, pushing up his glasses, his face still revealing an angered expression. Oswald didn't seem to notice him and he saw more and more faces of Springbonnie looming over him, ready to attack.

He woke up to a sudden darkness. There was a spotlight shined on him and what appeared to be Springbonnie on the other side, just standing there. Like in the pizzeria. Oswald backed away. The reason he had that huge scar on his arm was all because of the bunny. How could there possibly be a person in that bunny? Wasn't it a full-fledged, giant bunny? Apparently not. Then where did he get those sharp teeth from? Unless it was high-tech...

The bunny then started to pop its head off. There was a man, or rather a very mangled dead corpse in the suit. Oswald seemed disgusted. Who died in there? Then he remembered who was always in that suit. A guy named William.

He popped his head back on and started slowly approaching him. Oswald backed away. The bunny started to speed up. Oswald ran for his life just like when he did when Springbonnie was chasing him in the pizzeria. The bunny obviously managed to catch up to him and grab his shoulder tightly and hold him right there in place. Oswald kicked and shouted.

"Relax, kid. I just want some answers." said Springbonnie. He's never spoken to him. Ever. He seemed to have a British-American accent with a very deep, croaky voice. 

"What do you want? You almost killed me, you kidnapped me, you almost killed my dad, you-" Oswald was then interrupted by Springbonnie's hand covering his mouth. Oswald kicked and struggled some more.

"Shut up. Just shut up. I have many questions as to what you were doing there in Freddy Fazbears. I needed those kids so I could make my remnant. I needed that remnant so I could give life to those animatronics on the stage. Truth be told, I've always wanted to be a father-like figure for someone. So I created those animatronics and killed those kids so I could remember my children. I kidnapped you because I wanted tosee what it'd be like to be a good father again." said Springbonnie.

Oswald's eyes started filling up with tears. He felt slightly bad for what he'd been through but kidnapping him and almost killing him was extremely unnecessary. Oswald managed to get Springbonnie's hand off of his mouth.

"Then, why'd you attempt to try and kill me once I was back at the pizzeria? I wanted my real father back but you tried to attack me. What's wrong with you? My dad could've died all because of you!" Right after saying this, Springbonnie let him go. Oswald's breathing turned into heavy-panicky breathing as he was dropped to the floor. 

Oswald then woke up to someone yelling, "Oswald. Oswald, my son!" He woke up with a jolt and a huge gasp. His eyes were trembling with fear and started breathing heavily, holding his shirt tightly. He turned to his right to see his dad trying to hold him steady. Oswald's dad had a worried expression on his eyes. Seems like he was in the school nurses office, lying on the bed while the school nurse was looking at him worriedly but relieved. His face seemed to be wet due to the school nurse repeatedly splashing water onto his face.

"Looks like you'll have to take him home. We apologize for what happened to your son. He can't attend school for a few days. You must get him a psychologist. According to what the teacher saw and heard, Oswald seemed to be repeating 'I see him, I see him' until he fell unconscious. That's what I highly recommend." said the school nurse while writing something on a piece of paper. Then, she handed over the piece of paper to Oswald's dad and he read as quick as he could. Then, they headed home as they drove away from the school's parking lot and headed home.