Plan B...

"Please take me to my friends...." Oswald said with a begging tone in his voice. Springtrap breathed a heavy and annoyed sigh and led him right out the door, exiting what seemed to be the small maintenance room.

Their friends seemed to be trapped backstage, the animatronics seeming to be watching their every move. It seems the band helped out Springtrap. Oswald knew there was something sinister behind the band. Gabrielle and Dylan shot up from where they were sitting and ran towards Oswald. The band tried to stop them but Springtrap held up his paw and shook his head and they calmed down. The 3 kids all got together and did a group hug and giggled in relief and told each other how glad each of them were that they were all safe and sound.

"If you guys wanna have a little 'get-together' you might as well go somewhere else. Or maybe even go back to your present time. I don't want you guys here anymore." he said, scowling. Their faces lit up as bright as the sun in the darkness of the backstage. They jumped into the pit at the same time, holding hands.

Once they were all home, including Oswald sneaking in through his window and the rest doing the same, they decided to stay up and text. Apparently, Gabrielle's step dad just thought she got home before he did and was in her room, working on a school project. Dylan just snuck up the stairs to his house, since they didn't creak. 

Hey guys, I have a Plan B- Oswald

Oh boy. Go ahead Ozzy- Dylan

Well, I was thinking if we went into the pit all together we could go further back in time, maybe around '83. Then, before Springtrap can kill anyone, we can unmask him and get him arrested.-Oswald

How are we gonna travel further back in time then?- Gabrielle

Well, the first day I went into the pit, I counted to 100 in order to go back in that time period. Maybe I can count to 200 and we can travel a few years back.- Oswald

That doesn't sound too bad- Dylan

Okay then. But not tomorrow. I got a school project that's due on the weekend. So how about next week?- Gabrielle

Sure thing. Doesn't sound bad. Next week, Monday it is then- Oswald

Oswald pulled the covers onto his body and shut his eyes. Despite all this action, he needed some proper rest. He didn't want to make his family suspicious and the same with his school. So some shut-eye would do him some good. Tomorrow was just gonna be a plain ol' day with nothing to worry about, just the plan and next week. But he knew it was gonna work. 

He just knew it....