Back to the Pizzeria (part 2)

Oswald woke up to multiple buzzing sounds on his phone. It was getting louder and louder with each buzz. He held his flip-phone in his hand and started to scroll down through his text messages, reading each one as he progressed. It was Gabrielle and Dylan. They'd made a group chat just for them to talk about the plan to stop Springtrap once and for all. 

Hey guys we should all go back to the pizzeria- Dylan

I don't know. It might be too dangerous for Oswald- Gabrielle

Well I know he had some kind of bad hallucination at school but that's the only way we can stop him. He's obviously going to be there- Dylan

Fine. But if anything goes wrong, that's your fault- Gabrielle

Okay then. It's settled.- Dylan

They were going back to the pizzeria? No way. but then again, it was the only to stop Springtrap. He'd only appear in Jeff's Pizza and no where else. But what if he hurt his friends too? That would be terrible. They had to travel back in time in order to actually see Springtrap. According to the texts, they'd be meeting up tomorrow. This was also the day Ben was going to visit him. This was perfect.

The next day, since it was a weekend, they all headed over to the pizzeria together and stared at the ball pit while Jeff was distracted making pizza. He wouldn't know they'd gone into the pit.

As they dove into the pit, Oswald told them all to count to about 100 and get back up. Once they did that, they rose up from the pit and found it. The pizzeria. But with no one in it. The place wasn't wrecked but it was empty. 

Gabrielle and Dylan looked around the pizzeria. They tried to activate the arcade games which had been done successfully. One of the games, it was probably Pac-Man, opened up, the music echoing throughout the room. 

"Turn that off you guys. We're supposed to find that weird, mangled bunny around here somewhere." Wait, did he just say "mangled"? Now that was going to cost him an explanation.

"What do you mean, mangled?" asked Dylan. Oh great.

"Remember that time I passed out in school? Yeah, that's when I saw that the bunny looked very twisted and mangled, probably because he hung himself accidentally." said Oswald casually. Though both Gabrielle and Dylan didn't handle it quite well. But they brushed it away from their mind and focused on the real thing. 

Dylan ran over to the Pac-Man game and tried to open up it up. It took him a few wire attachments and a lot of banging on the arcade game but then, it activated. This was a good sign. He started the game and tried to run away from the ghosts chasing him. He clearly didn't care about what was going on. Gabrielle shook her head and sighed in disappointment. She grabbed Dylan's arm and dragged him to his booth, where they were going to discuss what they can do. 

As long as no one was watching them........