♦️ Chapter Four ♦️

The Royals hand not participated in the GMG's since the last generation. That, of course, does not mean the people of Fiore had not hear of the wondrous feats the guild had achieved.

There were rumors that they could wipe out a whole city with one wave of their hand. While that was not entirely accurate, if they so wish, all of them combining their powers they could.

After Lucy left, some of the lowly Fairy Tail member spread some nasty rumors to Sorcerers Weekly about the reason she left. Immediate action was taken by the Royals and Sorcerers Weekly took the publishing of the rumors down, but people still talk. The damage was done and some viewed Lucy as a weakling slut who was kicked out of Fairy Tail. Lucy did her best to ignore such accusations, but there are times even she couldn't help but think they weren't wrong.

Her thoughts had cleared after training with the Royals. People can think what they want and can say what they want. She can't control everyone and some people don't want to change nor do they want to listen.

She's stronger now, she's better. Keep a wall up around your heart, allowing only the few you trust in. They told her celestial mages where no good cowards that fought behind spirits. Even when she gained the star dresses, it wasn't enough to satisfy people.

With her family, the Royals, she felt like a while new person and this time she wants to show the people she is worthy and she doesn't need their approval.

People watched in awe as the five Royals made their way to the entrance of the Arena. Some asked for autographs, so swooned over their charm, others cowered in fear and the powerful auras that they gave off. And few were astonished that former fairy, Lucy, had been admitted into such a powerful guild. However, even those who hated her could sense the change in her magic.

Aimee basked in the fame, smiling and waving at onlookers. She was known as a flirt, but she never acted on it because her heart belonged to another.

Lucas and Andrew were indifferent. They weren't stone faced, as Lee was, but they ignored the crowds and talked in a hushed manner to each other. Confiding in the others about the ones they longed for.

Lee was, as mentioned before, stoned faced and as stoic as ever. She never liked to show emotion in crowds. People have a way of twisting everything you do, so she kept one facial expression when in a large crowd. They tried to twist it, but after the same shots of the same expression, they got tired of trying to spread lies about her.

Lucy stood proud, talking to Lee as privately as she could. She had to remind herself this wasn't like the GMG's with Fairy Tail. It'll be tougher, harder opponents, and she will be underestimated. The angel queen was glad they think so little of her powers. Now she has the advantage.

The guild had found their respective balcony and lounged around on the chairs and sofas.

Lucy spaced off before blurting out her thoughts. "How come you never participated in the games before?" But the more she thought about it, the more stupid her question sounded.

Lucas saw her internal bashing of herself. "The Royals never felt the need to join some games to prove the strongest, when everyone already knew the Royals were the strongest. Many people have asked that question before. There is no complete answer to that question." He patted her back lightly, showing comfort.

Lee continued the discussion. "There is a reason there is such an uproar this year. I am not arrogant to say it is because of us. The Royals haven't participated in the GMG's in centuries. It's a surprise to most."

Aimee cut in. "Your next question is probably, why are we participating this year? The answer to that is because of you!"

Lucy looked wide-eyed back at the four.

Lee started to explain before Andrew cut her off. "Simple really. Fairy Tail is full of a bunch of no good lairs and we want to see them pay for hurting you. This year, we have no good intentions. They will get what's coming for them. Death looks good on Fairy's."

The atmosphere grew darker at Andrew's words.

Lee broke the atmosphere laughing with a smile. "But, of course, I'm itching for a fight! So that is a plus too! To be honest we are pretty busy people so that also contributed with why we never participate. You know saving the world and stuff." She joked and pretended to look at her nails boredly.

Aimee was the one who let out a giggle. "Yeah, I'm super glad we joined this year! So many people to be friends with-"

"Aww, Aimee! That's so-" Lucy started.

"-and then when I crush them in the Arena they can't get mad at me!" Aimee finished with her arms on her hips like superman.

"Erm..." Lucy sweatdropped at this. "Is this normal...."

Lucas scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. "Ummmm probably not...but that's Aimee for you!"

"What'd you say about me, KKKKKKKK???? You wanna fiteee???? Come at me bro! Do YoU eVen LYfTTT??" Aimee taunted.

Lucas stared at her. Then lifted both middle fingers up. "Double finger defense, bitch. Come at me!"

Andrew, Lee, and Lucy watched helplessly on the side.

"What is happening right now?" Lee pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration.

Andrew put a hand on her shoulder. "I think they are high or something. Oi Lucas, how high are you?"

Lucas intensely stared back at Andrew. "I BelIEVe it's, "HI, HOW ARE YOU???".....you dummmmmm biatchhhhhhhhhh. MArtha DumpTruCCkk in the FLEASHHHHHHHH!"

"HEEEEEEEEERRRE COMES THE CooTie Squadddd." Aimee pointed at the three. "We should-"

"Shut up, Heather!"

"Sorry, Heather! Wait I don't say sorry to no ONEEEEEEE!"

"Oh YEAhhh?? Cash me OuTSide How bout dahh???"

Lee just turned and left, Andrew following closely behind.

Lucy pointed towards Andrew and Lee, "I'm just going to...yeah go with them....bye..."

A/N

I don't know what happened.