♦️ Chapter Five ♦️

The fights were pretty cut and dry. People cheered and whatnot but they were all waiting for when a member of the Royals fought. They, of course, got through all the beginning obstacles that picked off the weak guilds. Lucy realized how much of a different level the Royals were one when she went through the courses with them. They took mere seconds to figure out how to accomplish what they wanted in the least amount of time.

Finally the moment everyone in Fiore and the world has been waiting for. People came from all over when they heard about the Royals joining the Grand Magic Games. It was on the newspapers, lacrimas, and all people talked about the weeks leading up to the games.

It was surprising when Lee was put as the first person to fight. The unlucky opponent was Hibiki from Blue Pegasus. The fight ended in seconds, she simply sent her demons at him and he was finished.

Some people hated on the way she fought Hibiki. A lot of them were Fairy Tail members, saying she was no better then Lucy who hid behind her spirits. Lee, of course, could care less what they said about her. She hated the fact they tried to brung Lucy down calling her weak.

She smirked and looked up from in the arena where she stood. "HAH! You all complain about how I fight? Well come down and fight me yourself! We'll see who's laughing then! I'll beat your ass into the ground, no magic. Let's fucking go!" Lee unsheathed one of the purple handled odachis that was sheathed on her side.

The sword glinted in the sun and the cries of her enemies seemed to scream out and the audience. No words were spoken as one of the most powerful mages to live challenged anyone who dared step up.

And announcer shook in his chair and whispered to the other, "Uhhh, is this legal?"

The other shook his head and whispered back, "Probably not, but do we really want to go against what she says?"

Lee continued raging below. "WHY SO QUIET NOW? You hate the way I fight, prove to me you're better! You want to insult my family, FIGHT US! I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE ME ON, SO HOW ABOUT ALL OF US!"

Lucy deadpanned at Lee's confusing words. "How is fighting all of us better then just fighting her?" She questioned.

Andrew shook his head and rested his cheek on his palm. "Who knows what goes on in her head..."

Aimee coaxed Lee back in as best she could, telling her no one was going to dare try and fight her.

Until a voice was heard. A familiar annoying voice.

"I'LL FIGHT YOU! AND I'LL WIN FOR MY NAKAMA!" A certain fire dragon slayer challenged.

Lee slowly turned towards the challenger in the stands. The lacrima television showed her face. Her eyes narrowed and lips curled up evily. "Oh yea? I had hoped you'd take the bait, fool. Ohhh I'm going to have so much fun ripping you fairy wings off! By Igneels name, I'll shame you!"

The two swords that hung at her sides screamed out as they were brought out for all to see. She walked slowly to the middle, meeting Natsu in the middle. "No magic for me, but feel free to use yours. I'll cut you to pieces." Lee's aura was dark and it was almost as of something sinister rose from inside her.

Aimee gave up on trying to stop her and simply returned to her couch at their balcony. "This'll be interesting."

"Uhhh I guess we have Lee Deimos and Natsu Dragneel up next! Lee with her two swords and Natsu using his magic! Begin?" The annocer's voice shook unsure.

Lee moved in a matter of seconds and before Natsu knew it, he had a sword sticking through his stomach and one held to his throat. He gasped in surprise and choked out blood. "W-what? Y-you-" He was cut off by Lee yanking her sword out. He collapsed to the ground, blood pooling all around.

Lee simply glared down at Natsu. "Let this be a lesson learned. Bullies get stabbed. Bullies die. Bullies are enemies. And you know what you are? A bully. I hope you and your "nakama" bleed out and die." She simply flicked the blood of her sword and sheathed them back in their rightful places.

Fairy Tail was in chaos, Wendy and Porsylucia rushing to Natsu's aid. Erza was in shock, trying to be logical and not go after Lee. Gray was a different story. He yelled out and went after Lee, ice make at his ready. He ignored the shouts of warning. Aimee looked away, knowing Lee was not in the mood for mercy

Gray jumped up, hands in its proper position and yelled out. "Ice-make H-" He was cut off before he could continue, literally.

Lee's eyes were pitch black, a lone white neon pupil darting back. She spun just as he came down for his attack and unsheathed her sword, cutting into his stomach.

Gray went through the whole "I'm bleeding out and in shock moment" before he fell to the ground coughing blood much like Natsu. Lee stared down at him, sword dripping with his blood. Her eyebrows were furrowed and the seemingly permanent glare she had reserved for her enemies shook the audience as they watched the spectacle. She raised her sword to his face and flicked the blood of over him.

Erza did her best to keep herself in check but it was getting harder. She knew they were in the wrong, but still she wanted to protect her guild.

"Don't even think about it, Erza. Unless you want to be bleeding out as well, I suggest you keep yourself together." Lee walked out of the arena and made her way back to the balcony. She sat down and closed her eyes, they returned to normal and she dozed off.

After the arena was cleared, they took twenty, a lot of people were shook up, including participants.

"Man she really is ruthless."

"I am never uttering a word against her ever."

"I'd hate to go up against a Royal."

"I guess there is a reason she is called Ruthless-Lee. It's actually very clever."

"Damn, I need her protecting me."

"Yeah, she should be hired to protect our country."

Murmurs and gossip went around the whole stadium. All vowing to never challenge Lee or any Royal. The press had a field day with that topic. Some speculating they should be disqualified, others disagreeing in hopes not to anger any of the Royals.

A/N

I keep writing Ashley instead of Aimee lol. 

Your fellow warrior,

Izzy