s t u d y t i p s

hey! so, i'm going to be posting some studying tips here so that people can better focus and get their works done!

so, normally, i have trouble focusing and concentrating. so I have different ways to motivate me (see first post).

listening to the upbeat music is normally the easiest way for me to get focused.

also, take breaks often! when i was having trouble with school work, Tol_Giraffe helped me a lot by telling me to take breaks, and go eat a snack or small stuff like that. so, i recommend working for 40 minutes, then taking a 10-15 minute break. while on the break, you might wanna take a walk or something to get your body pumping.

also, i recently found out that Comic Sans, as much as i hate to write in it, it actually helps you write more. so, naturally, i had to try it, and it actually worked for me. i'm not saying it will for you, but i wrote my whole essay in two hours and got 100% on it with this font!

if you have trouble learning, get a study buddy who is in/has taken the same class! that means that they can video call you (quarantine sucks) or, if possible, meet you and you guys can study together. you can ask questions if you need to, and the other person can answer it while you're both getting work done!

also, if anyone ever has questions about english, i can probably help, because i'm pretty good at it.

make a plan! i know that during this quarantine, it was hard for me to stay on track. so my therapist recommended a schedule, and it really helps as long as you stick to it!

so, choose the days that you seem to be most motivated on normally. for some reason, that happened to be mondays, wednesdays,  and thursdays. i was told to put two classes of work on them days, and then one subject on tuesday and friday. it really helps to have a schedule and stick to one!

also, drink a lot of water. there are health reasons why, and it actually helps you stay focused and stuff.

that's it! remember, i am here if anyone wants to talk or needs help with school work!! ❤❤