c h a s i n g y o u

'' don't chase anyone. you'll run into them later. ''

unknown

i agree with this, from experience. there was this person, back about three years ago, who i had the hugest crush on. like, they were what my whole world was focused on, kind of like i worshiped them. and that wasn't the healthiest.

but i didn't let them know, and after a bit i got over them. i realized that if it was meant to be, it would end up happening. and it did, even though it ended up bad. (lesson for later)

so, if something's going to happen, it will find a way to happen. if not, then it's not up to you. if it isn't meant to happen, it's not going to, and you can't change that. so don't chase after anyone. if it's really meant to be, then you'll find that you keep being with them and stuff. don't do it because you like them. 

live your life, even though you might want to get with this person. if it's meant to be, it'll be. so just keep going through life and doing your studies (or your jobs) without letting that person affect them. if you don't get with them, get over it. it's better if you get over it sooner than later. 

if something's meant to happen, it will happen. if it's not, then it won't and you have no say in it.

if anyone ever needs anything, i'm here!