1) Baratie

In case you didn't read the description fully, you are pretending to be a male and your fake first name is Kou. I apologize if things are not exactly the same as in the anime/manga. I'm trying to follow it as much as I possibly can. Well, enjoy~! 

ACT I

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Kou (Y/N)'s POV]

"Shut up!" I said in my sleep.

"Eh? Who're you telling to shut up!?" Zoro said.

"Hah? I said shut up?" I asked waking up, still half-asleep.

"Yes! You did! Were you telling me to shut up?" Zoro asked.

"Don't know," I said yawning.

"How do you not know!?" Zoro said.

"I just don't know! Stop yelling at me Zoro!" We then butted heads.

Nami then came from behind us and hit us in the head. "WILL YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING ALL THE TIME!?" She screamed. Zoro and I rubbed the back of our heads. "I know you two are siblings but it won't do any good to fight!" She said.

"Yeah yeah..." Zoro said waving his hand while walking away.

"Kooouuuuu I'm huuuuunngggry!" Luffy said coming out of nowhere.

"YOU ACT LIKE I KNOW HOW TO COOK!!" I shouted.

"But you dooo!" Luffy said whining.

"Yea, but it isn't all that great. We need an actual cook on this ship." I said.

"We'll get one later, but for now make me something. As long as it's edible. Please Kouuu!" Luffy came up to me and started holding onto my feet, still whining.

"Okay! Okay! I get it. Just let go of me! I'll see what I can make for you right now Captain." I said. He then let me go smiling.

"You're the best!" He said.

"Yeah yeah..." I waved him off while heading to the kitchen. On my way, I saw Usopp working on some weird thingy. "Hey, Usopp!" I said.

"Oh, hey Kou! Where you headed to?" He asked.

"The kitchen. Our Captain is hungry." I said.

"I've just joined recently and I can tell he's a bit of a handful when it comes to food." He said. We both laughed.

"Yeah, but it's whatever. Once we get an actual cook I won't have to cook anymore." I said. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice. I go out to see Johnny.

"Johnny?" Zoro and I said at the same time.

"Huh? Big brother Zoro! Big brother Kou!" He said. "Wh-Why are you two on a pirate ship like this!?" He asked.

"Where's Yosaku?" I asked.

"He's over here!" He runs to the side of the ship. Zoro and I follow. "Y-Yosaku is... He's sick!" He says. "He was fine and full of life up until a few days ago. Now he's all pale and keeps fainting! I have no idea what's causing it! We were on a rocky island letting him rest quietly, but a cannonball came out from this ship!" He said.

<Time skip to when Johnny tells them about the Baratie restaurant>

"We need a cook!" Luffy yelled.

"Well, it seems you might just be in luck. There is this restaurant on the ocean called the Baratie." Johnny said.

"Really!? Where is it!?" Luffy and I yelled.