6) Fullbody

Guys I'mma be honest... I don't know what names to use for (Y/N)'s attacks 😭 and I don't wanna use Zoro's technique names. Help me, please...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Kou (Y/N)'s POV]

"Gosh, you guys keep raising the newspaper. Next time you do, I'm not buying it," Nami complained as she paid the news coo for the paper.

"Why complain? It's not even that much Nami," Usopp said as he was fixing up a new move. Tabasco Star as he called it.

"It is if you're buying it every day," Nami said.

"There's no need for you to save up money to buy your hometown back from Arlong now, you know? Or to be so obsessive about money," Usopp pointed out.

"Are you dumb? Now that it's all over, I'm going to earn money for me now! I don't wanna be some poor pirate who can't even dress up!" Nami explained.

Jeez... You don't really need the most fanciest clothes. As long as it fits and it's comfortable then that's all you really need. I thought. If I said that shit out loud tho, I would've been hit.

"Whoa, calm down a bit! I'm in the middle of creating my Tabasco Star! An eyeful of this would make any bad guy-" Usopp warned halfway through only to get it in his eyes when Luffy crashed into him. "AHHHHHH!!" Usopp yelled at the unbearable pain he was going through.

"C'mon! Just one!" Luffy pleaded. I got up and went and helped Usopp since no one else was. I got water for him.

"No, this is Nami-san's beloved tangerine tree, and you are forbidden from taking one!" Sanji replied.

"Thank you Sanji-kun," Nami thanked him.

"Yes, of course, Nami-swan!" Sanji said with hearts in his eyes. "Anything for you!"

I rolled my eyes at that. "Thank you, Kou. That burned so bad..." Usopp thanked me while trying to clean all the sauce from his eyes.

"No problem. You seemed like you were in a lot of pain so of course, I was going to help you," I laughed.

"You're such a cheapskate Sanji!" Luffy stuck his tongue out at Blondie.

"The answer is still no!" Sanji said.

"Well, it's fine. I'm happy now anyway!" Luffy gave a big smile.

Nami was reading the paper and a flyer flew out of the paper right next to me and Usopp. We all looked at the flyer. It was a wanted poster with Luffy's face on it.

"Hah!?" Nami, Usopp, and Luffy said shocked, and then screamed.

"Ooh," I said, amazed. Luffy picks up the flyer and just laughs like a madman. Happy he's gotten a bounty.

"We're wanted criminals now!" Luffy smiled as he showed us the flyer again.

"Dead or alive. 30 million berries!?" Usopp says reading the poster.

"It says I'm 30 million berries!" Luffy laughs again.

"Look! I'm gonna be seen around the world! Girls might fall for me!" Usopp smirks.

"What!? They put Long-nose in but left me out!?" Sanji scanned the paper. "Where are you?! I don't see you anywhere!"

See!" Usopp points at the corner and laughs at Sanji.

Sanji pouts and looked kind of irritated "It's just the back of your head... That's nothing to brag about.."

"Don't be so dejected! You can get on these without being captain if you get more important." Usopp stated.