2) Don Krieg

[Kou (Y/N)'s POV]

The Straw Hats crew were on the ship since they had finished with their food a while ago, but I on the other hand hadn't, so I just sat inside the restaurant poking at my food by myself. I was kind of lost in the clouds, but when someone dropped their glass on the floor I looked up. It was a woman who looked terrified while looking out the window. "T-the Krieg Pirates are headed this way!" She said terrified.

"See Patty! They've come to take revenge!" I heard one cook tell the other that threw Ghin out.

Don Krieg and Ghin the pirate from earlier came into the restaurant. Don Krieg was leaning on Ghin. "Please, can I get some food and water? We have l-lots of money." Don said.

"Please! Can you give my Captain some food!" Ghin cried out. People all looked at the two pirates in disgust.

"Why should Don Krieg get to survive!? He's done a lot of unforgivable things!" A customer said, earning a few yeah's from others.

"Please, he hasn't eaten in a while! I promise you we'll leave you right away as soon as he gets something to eat!" Ghin cried out. 

Don Krieg fell off of Ghin and started to bow his head. "I'm begging you! I'll even take leftovers!" Don exclaimed.

"D-Don Krieg! You shouldn't have to beg!" Ghin stuttered out.

I heard laughing and turned my head that way, "We're not giving you anything! Don Krieg is weak right now! It's the perfect time to capture him. Go and call the Marines!" Patty ordered.

"Yea, and who's to say he won't attack us once he's recovered!?" A different cook stated.

"W-We won't attack you. We'll take our leave as soon as I get something in my stomach." Don said.

"How could we believe you, a pirate!?" Another cook said.

I just stood up stretching and grabbing the food I didn't eat and walked over to both Don Krieg and Ghin, "Why all the fuss guys? He's only hungry. Don't tell me you guys don't feel bad for him?" I squatted and set the plate down in front of him. "Here, Ghin. Let him eat this." I pushed the plate closer to him.

"K-Kou-san!" Ghin yelled. "Thank you so much!" Ghin said gratefully.

"Don't sweat it," I smiled.

"Thank you!" Don said starting to eat. I just nodded getting up from my squatted position.

"H-How could you give him food? He's a wanted criminal and a pirate!" Patty said.

"I wasn't hungry anyway. I'd rather give it to someone who's hungry." I lied. I was a bit hungry.

"Oi, someone take the food away from him!" A cook with small glasses said.

"You won't touch him!" I yelled. "Touch him and I'll cut you in half!" I threatened, putting my hand on my swords.

"Do you realize what kind of man he is!? He's the man who's called the East Blue Ruler, the foul player Krieg!" The same cook shouted. "He has betrayed a lot of people to get to where he is now!" He continued.

"Oh, so he plays dirty?" I heard Luffy say.

"So?" I said.

"He won't leave after eating! It's not possible with him!" The cook said.

"It seems I was beat this time in giving food," Sanji said from the top of the stairs with a bowl full of steaming hot food and wine, interrupting our conversation. "But I can at least give him something to drink though." He walked down the stairs with the food and wine in his hands.