Resort

A/n

Hii again lovely readers!!!!! 👋🏻👋🏻 New chapter for all of you! I just want to say this again.... i'm bad at describing actions, sceneries, voices and all so forgive me if i'm using the wrong adjective!! 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️ My english grammar is weakness.. please forgive author.

Anyways.... I'll try to give you a pleasing content in a way you'll understand it clearly. 🤗🤗

On with the story!

___________________
Chapter Thirteen

3rd pov

Over the past few days, Jungkook still kept his cold demeanor on show, not to his hyungs, but to Yugyeom. He is persistent on not opening his heart and keeping it close. His hyungs understand jungkook's way of behaving, after all, they have been together for how many years, they know what the younger needs.

"J-jungkook, are you done packing?" Yugyeom knocked on Jungkook's door. The latter was fixing his hair when he heard Yugyeom's voice outside his room.

"Go away stranger!" He dismissed coldly. Yugyeom blenched when he heard Jungkook's cold voice. But he didnt move from his position. He is determined to stay by Jungkook's side.

"N-namjoon hyung and Taehyung hyung is waiting for you downstairs." He said again. Yugyeom was looking straight at the door when it was suddenly opened by Jungkook. Making Yugyeom back away a little from the sudden action.

"Look here stranger. I dont need you to pick me up. So better yet, get your ugly face and presence out of my sight!" He growled darkly near Yugyeom. The latter gulped but didnt move his feet. It stayed planted on the floor as he tried to fight back Jungkook's death glare, even if inside he is shaking so badly. But his love is still stronger than his fear.

"Get out!" Jungkook yelled. Yugyeom flinched at how close they are when the latter shouted.

"No, Jungkook! I promised mom and dad and your parents that I will stay, so I will.Stay!" Jungkook began seeing red from what Yugyeom said. He grabbed his collar and dragged him inside his room. He slammed Yugyeom on the door very hard making the latter arch his back from the pain that seethes through it.

His face showed pain but Jungkook didnt care. He pinned both Yugyeom's hands on the door and bent his head down a little bit. Yugyeom trembles in fear as he looks at Jungkook's eyes filled with rage, anger, and frustration. He bit his lower lip to stop his tears from forming.

"Stay hmm?" Jungkook mocked darkly.

"Okay, you can stay, but you will be my slave." Yugyeom shut his eyes tightly and nodded weakly.

"You will do everything I say. And also,,, thank you for allowing me to ruin your life, i'll enjoy every moment as I do so." With that, Yugyeom opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who's holding an evil smirk on his face. Yugyeom was shocked, beyond shocked. He was embarrassed!

"Y-y-you heard?" He stuttered, feeling so small as Jungkook towered him easily.

"Of course Honey~. I heard everything, and now that I have your consent, I'll gladly enjoy it with all my heart." Yugyeom gulped and lowered his head, feeling defeated. But he can't back down, he knows he can't back down. He loves the man, and like what he promised, he'll do anything to make Jungkook happy, even if it means Jungkook hurting him.

"I-if that's what ma-makes you happy, then I'll be fine with it." He said softly. Jungkook backed away a little. Shock written on his face. He expected Yugyeom to cower in fear and just give up, but it seems like he is wrong.