Last Day

A/n

Author iz backzz!!! Another crappy chap for ya'll!!! This is a major time skip cozzzzzzzz i don wanna delay you all with too much events in between!!! Jikook izzzz risssing sooooonnn 👀. Yeah. Go ahead and read.

________________
Chapter Twenty

3rd pov

"You're going back in the spotlight..." Yugyeom muttered. He made himself comfortable lying his head on top of Jungkook's chest while Jungkook wrap his arms around Yugyeom's waist securely.

"I have to, baby..." Jungkook mumbled while rubbing his nose on Yugyeom's soft hair. Inhaling his rosy scent shampoo that calms his nerves down. "You'll be alright,, I'll come back for you." He added. Yugyeom snuggled closer on Jungkook's body, pressing himself more to seek warmth from the latter.

"When will you come back?" Yugyeom moved his head and looked up at Jungkook, making their noses touch.

"I dont know..... im afraid I will be gone for a long time." Jungkook pecked Yugyeom's nose, making Yugyeom giggle. Jungkook moved his head a little lower and captured Yugyeom's lips, kissing him passionately. Yugyeom reciprocated the kiss, he linked his arms on Jungkook's neck when he hovered over him.

Yugyeom pulled him closer and deepened the kiss, tugging slightly on Jungkook's hair. Jungkook moved down and pressed hot kisses on Yugyeom's neck making him utter a soft moan.

"Jungkook~.." he moaned. Grabbing a fistful of Jungkook's shirt while tugging on his hair a little harsh, turning him on.

Jungkook pressed further, leaving purple hickeys on Yugyeom's skin. He pulled back a little bit and looked at his masterpiece.

"Such beauty~" he whispered. He watched as Yugyeom's face contorts into need and want. It didnt take a second for Jungkook to dive back down and catch his plump lips that keeps on pulling him in. Jungkook started grinding, his clothed member brushing onto Yugyeom's.

"Ahh~ Jungkook~" he moaned. He's now pulling Jungkook's hair because of the intense heat and need he's feeling right now. The latter continued to attack him with heated kiss, his tongue swiped Yugyeom's lower lip, asking for entrance.

Yugyeom smirked inside and didnt obey, closing his mouth still, wanting to tease the dominant. Jungkook seemed to notice this, he thought of an idea and smirked internally.

He suddenly pressed his member in Yugyeom's and grind. The sub was taken off guard, he gasped and Jungkook took this chance to insert his tongue inside. Their tongue's danced together, making slick sounds.

The dark room was heated in tension. Only the light of the moon lightens up the room. The two continued their hot make out, not caring about the world, as of now, they only know each other and the pleasure they are giving to each other.

As the heat and pleasure bring them deeper, Jungkook ripped Yugyeom's t-shirt, placing hot kisses on his chest and collar bone. The latter just moaned, the pleasure making him go wild and insane.

Jungkook was about to go lower but Yugyeom stopped him before he can remove his pants.

"Babe, why? Is there something wrong? Did I hurt you?" Jungkook went up and pecked his lips lightly. Brushing his hair up from the sweat. Yugyeom was breathing hard, coming down from the pleasure they were in awhile ago. His hot breath hitting Jungkook's neck.

He smiled and shook his head. "I want... i want..." he whispered while catching his breath.

"What is it baby?" Jungkook kept brushing Yugyeom's hair away from his forehead that's glistening in sweat.