What If's

A/n

I MISS YALL ARMY!!!!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜

Im sorry if this is taking too long.... I hope you are still reading my story.😁😁😁

Enjoy!

____________
Chapter Forty-Five

3rd pov

"Yah Jungkook-ah!"

"Mm?"

Hoseok plopped down on the sofa beside Jungkook who is currently busy typing on his phone.

"So....." Hoseok started, grabbing a pillow and placing it under his arm. Jungkook threw his phone on the side but not before closing it, he grabbed another pillow and lazily placed it on his head.

"So?" The younger answered.

"You and Jimin huh?"

The younger just nodded his head, a small smile tugging at his lips upon the mention of his lover's name. Even just the mention of his name makes him all happy and energized. He is completely love-strucked. And you can tell that just by looking at him right now.

"Boyfriend?" The elder asked.

"No label." The younger answered.

This got Hoseok confused, his mind started thinking of negative things, questions, reasons and all that things.

If they are together, loves each other, cares for each other, had sex, been touchy...... then why in hell are they not together yet?! They're not even boyfriends!

Why?? Is it because of Jimin wanting to take it slow? I know that this is Jimin's first ever love, so I would understand if he wants to take it slow. But... THEY FREAKIN HAD SEX ALREADY HOW IS THAT SLOW?!

These are only some of the questions running on Hoseok's mind. Jungkook... has a fiancé waiting for him at his home. But... he also have a lover on this film!

What are your intentions jungkook?

The elder can't help but think that...... what if he doesn't really love jimin? What if.... he's only using him for the sake of the film? What if...... he's only doing this to make his work easier? What if..... he only made Jimin fall in love so that the film would be done a lot earlier? What if-

"Aish!" He pulled at the ends of his hair, gritting his teeth and facing away Jungkook. He looks completely confused, frustrated.