Why?

A/n

Are your tissues ready for the next chapters??? Oh dear, you wont need em,, im pretty sure you won't cry a river. Not at all. I promise 😈😈😈.

Enjoyyy~~~~~

______________
Chapter Fifty-Four

3rd pov

"Jimin! Are you done yet? We'll be so fucking late if you dont move faster!!!" Seokjin shouted from outside jimin's room.

"Almost done!!!" Jimin shouted from inside his room.

"If you hadn't overslept yesterday then maybe we're all already there!! Red carpet is starting soon! Move those tiny feet faster!!" Jin shouted once again, not forgetting to lecture his best friend, who seems to forgot that premiere day is today.

"Shut up and wait for me outside!!" The younger shouted, irritated by his hyung's high pitch voice shouting at him.

"Isn't that what I have been doing for an HOUR?!" The latter retorted, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms, leaning beside jimin's doorframe.

"Whatever!" He heard the younger shouted again. He didn't replied anymore and just 'patiently' waited for his friend outside.

They were thankful that it didn't rain today. Yesterday night, the clouds were darker than usual, grey in color, seems like there's heavy rain coming. But today, they are thankful that it didn't rain, not even a drizzle. But.... the clouds remain as dark as yesterday.

Jin crossed his fingers, hoping that it wouldn't rain anytime soon. This is a special day for Jimin and also for Jungkook. Its premiere day, the fucking rain can't risk this day to be ruined.

After a few minutes, jimin went out of his room, looking dashing and hot as ever. When did he not look hot anyways.

"Finally! I thought I have to wait for forever!" Jin complained.

"Tch! Whatever you say! Cmon! I dont want to be late!" Jimin shouted, pulling jin's hand and dragging him to their white van.

"Says the one who woke up late!"

Jimin didn't reply to that anymore, choosing to ignore it and getting inside the van, not forgetting to be careful in case his suit gets dirty and crumpled.

"Look who's out from the damned house." Tae annoyed behind the seat. Among all of them, he was the first to wake up and get ready for today. Meaning, he has been inside the van for an hour.

"Seriously?! Can all of you just stop! Okay, I'm sorry for waking up late!" The younger bursted, now wearing a frown in his face. He looked out the window, pouting and crossing his arms like a mad child.

Not really liking the attention he's getting from his friends.

"Yah. Stop it already, we all make mistakes, plus, he's said he's sorry. Don't make his special day not so special anymore." And of course, yoongi is there to the rescue. Defending his friend from the lectures being rained on him.

"Thanks hyung." Jimin muttered softly to Yoongi. The latter just smiled and nod at him. The ride was quiet but the atmosphere is just fine. Jimin though, feels nervous to step out and meet jungkook at the red carpet.

He's been missing the older so damn much to the point he just wanna fly to his mansion. Now that he's going to see him again, he feels butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

His knee started to bounce up and down in rhythmic pattern, his teeth biting the insides of his cheek, his eyes roaming and watching the blurred street and buildings outside the window.