Call and Cry

A/n

These updates are all to make up for the days I was gone and not updating, so I hope you enjoy all these. HAHAHA. Oh and btw, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 79K IN 'THE BET'!!!!!!

Enjoy!

_____________________

Chapter Sixty-Three

3rd pov

"Aren't you guys going home?" Jimin asked as he sat down on the sofa beside Tae who's busy playing games on his phone.

"Nope!" Hoseok answered, popping the 'p' sound. He sat down on the opposite side of the sofa and brought his laptop on his lap before opening it. "We plan to stay with you for awhile." He added, not looking at Jimin's direction who has a curious expression on his face.

"You don't really need to-"

"We insist." Hoseok said, decision firm. Jimin rolled his eyes before standing up and walking towards the kitchen where Ada is. But before he can disappear from their sights, he said something that made both people blush.

"Just make sure you keep it down while doing it. I don't want my mansion echoing with your moans." and just like that, he disappeared from their sights.

Hoseok and Tae looked at each other at the same time but looked away as fast. Blushing deeply at what their friend just said.

"Do you really have to say that?" Ada asked, laughing softly at what the younger said. Jimin back hugged his mom before resting his chin on her shoulder, the smell of the food hitting his nose.

"What? This is my mansion and I have rules. Especially when it comes to this kind of situation."

"It's as if you won't do dirty things with your future husband." She smirked. She thought she'd put a smile on his face by saying that, but instead of a smile, she received a frown. And that's when it hits her.

"Shit, I'm sorry Jimin! I- I wasn't thinking-"

"It's fine. I'll get used to it." He said, a faint smile painted on his face. Ada looked at him worriedly. She regrets saying those words, she momentarily forgot about what Jimin is going through.

"I'm really sorry.."

"No really, it's fine mom. Anyways, are you done with that?" He asked, pointing at the pancakes she's making. Ada nodded her head and turned the stove off. She began to put the pancakes on a plate before drizzling it with maple syrup, adding fruits on the side like strawberry, raspberry and blueberry.

"I'll take it from here." Jimin offered. Ada nodded her head and started cleaning her mess. Jimin took the plate and walked back to the living room.

"One more round one more round one more round and we'll win!! UGHH finally after 20 tries I would finally win!" Tae shouted, face glued to his phone, watching the game intently.

"Sorry for his noisiness." Hoseok apologized.

"No worries hyung, I don't mind." Just when Jimin put down the plates of food, Tae suddenly shouted in frustration.

"Fuck nooooo!!!!! I was on streak on that game and this one shithead needed to call me right at the fucking wrong time!"

Jimin and Hoseok watched him, surprised at the sudden outburst.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SO I CAN KILL- Jungkook?"