Morning

A/n

Sooooooo, how was the previous chap? 😏😏 Did ya'll take it? Just to let yall now, I am not good at writing smut so forgive the previous chapter, that was lame and 🤢. Yeah.

Moving on, I hope yall enjoy this chap!

______________
Chapter Forty

3rd pov

"We need to tell him."

"Can we atleast wait till the last day of their shooting?"

The director kept on pacing around the living room, walking back and forth, hands disheveling his hair in a stressed out manner. Tae sat down on the sofa, eyes following Hoseok's movements like a hawk.

"But-" Hoseok was about to protest again when Tae beat him to it.

"Love, you are not the only one worried here. I am too. As much as I want to tell Jimin, you know we cant.... just not YET." Tae pointed out. He is afraid to hurt the actor, afraid to lose the friendship he had made. But there is really not much option.... two hearts are in the line. No matter what they do... ONE must break.

"Urgh!" Hoseok sat down beside his boyfriend, rubbing his face out of pure stress. He cant calm down, no he cant even distract himself from thinking about the problem. He is worried for his little bro, this is the very first time that the actor fell in love. He cant and do not want to see him break in the end.

But just like what his love said... there's not much they can do.

Damn it! I shouldn't have picked this movie for Jimin. There are a lot of options, why this damn fucking movie! He scolded himself inside.

Now he is starting to regret his decisions, regret for choosing this cursed movie. Regret for choosing Jungkook as one of the lead character.

"I know that face Hoseok. Whatever you're thinking.... please, dont." Tae placed his hand on Hoseok's biceps, rubbing it gingerly to calm down the older. He very well know that expression. The regret.

Hoseok released a deep sigh before changing his position, bringing both his legs up and lying down, resting his head on Tae's lap. Tae caressed his lovers hair, brushing it out of his face.

"Wanna go out and drink some coffee?" Tae offered. Looking down sweetly and lovingly at his boyfriend. Hoseok looked back at Taehyung and smirked.

"Are you asking me on a date?" He asked, teasing the younger. Tae visibly blushed but didnt try to hide it. He rolled his eyes and tried to act like he is pissed.

"Nevermind. Let's just stay-"

"Kidding! Come on let's go! I'm thirsty!" Hoseok stood up and go grabbed his shoes, wearing them hastily. Tae, on the other hand, smirked and did the same.

"Knew you wouldn't last~" he said teasingly.

"Tch. Whatever, you always use that on me." The older complained. Tae just laughed and soon they arrived on their destination.

Hoseok pushed open the glass door and waited for Tae to step inside first before following after him. The cold air greeted them both as they set foot inside.

"Go find a seat, I'll order our coffees." Tae nodded his head before turning his heel, walking near the empty seats. There's not much people inside, the cafe just opened 30 mins before they arrived. The morning sun still rising up in the sky, giving that 'good morning' feeling.

Tae found them a seat next to the glass window where they can see the street, well.. soon to be a busy street. US is a busy country, with tall buildings called companies and enterprises.